BigD's Unbanrequest
Your name: SuccessKid

Your ban ID: 14864
Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Impersonating Soulripper

Involved: Me, Ruxandra (probably soulripper).

Why we should unban you: When I changed my name to [FL]SoulRipper,I only said Hi to a xFL member. A day after, Soul made apparently made it perma-ban if anyone impersonates him due to the scamming. Ruxandra then came on and said one of my previous names was [FL]SoulRipper, she then said it was a permaban and then permabanned me. Also, people on the server have received more bans than me and are still playing, i have 8 (it is 9 but one was a re-ban, unbanned then banned me again with shorter time because of unban request) I remember on of friends on FL have about 13. There isn't any proof that i scammed and some of my friends know i wouldnt do this, I really like FL and i enjoy playing on the servers, I really hope you give me another chance.

-SuccessKid (/BiggusDickus)

P.S Can a admin change my username to SuccessKid? thank you.

I re-posted this because soul asked my on my last one:

" Why would you need to change your name to my name just to say Hi to an 'xFL' member?"

A Admin then gave me 48hrs to reply, i48hrs passed and it got denied. I lost access to my account because i wiped my PC and i forgot my password. By the time i got into my account it was too late, so im posting this with my answer to souls question.

As i said before i did it because i knew he was gullible and i thought he would actually think i was the real soul, i changed it back after of course, I'm sorry for doing it.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Courthouse Rules forbid a 4th appeal from being made.