Unban request gnuk (vladamir)
Your name: [FL:RP] GNUK

Your ban ID: 29739
Banned by: [FL:M] Aviator

Reason: 'Doomforting'

Involved: GBG.:AlienJack:. and Serbobinwood

Why we should unban you: I didnt even know it was a doomfort, i made a fence that we could see in but they couldnt
i build it, and my friends said: do u know if its legal? i said: dunno, just ask an admin
than 1 min later, without warning or anythnig: Banned.
I didnt know that. i mean: im a noob, how should i know that its not legal? just using a color reflection. if its against the rules do:
(number of rule)# No color reflection.
Than i wouldnt have done it.
I was involved with your Doomfort. (Recorded it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si5_W-ZnSZc

According to this video Aviator banned you, after that you got a blacklist for other things which i wasn't involved in.
Yeah like I'm really confused with what happened too. When he was banned for doom forting it was back in the Corleone house where i had my bit and he had his so without realising we where breaking the rules. None of us (5 in total) realised it was against the rules cos the doors where in separate places/rooms. All an admin had to do was say "u cant do that" job done. But He wasn't banned during that time so i duno how the admin found out after the base was gone, and i duno how this demo is enouth proof for a days ban aswell. So, the time he was banned, we where building a new base in the offices opposite the nexus (again didn't know that was against the rules cos we didn't think i fell under the passive RP shops cos tbh no one uses them unless they would wana base there anyway and i've based there before a long time ago) and he was banned without warning and while i was asking an admin to actually come check out what we where doing to make sure we weren't breaking the rules. I mean if I'm taking the time to see if this was against the rule (and yes we read the rule but where still confused) then surly they could take the time to say "No, get rid of it". The rules don't make everything black and white so being banned without warning is out of order. If you use harsh bans to get ppl to learn about the rules, it wont work if they have no idea what they have done wrong.
Quote: None of us (5 in total) realised it was against the rules cos the doors where in separate places/rooms

How could you not know that, i said that you were breaking the rules, Multiple times. But you won't listen to advise..
Yeah during a raid so i wasn't really paying attention to the chat AND we deleted the base after anyway so it doesn't matter.
Hello.

Thank you for posting this as we may be able to clear up as to why you were banned.

I do not need to give you a warning. I can ban you if I feel it suited. Please in this time re-read the rules and perhaps you may find why you were banned. Also, please read the board rules as bans 24 hours or under can not be appealed.

You did doomfort. Also, you based in the main city street. It wasn't because of that material glitch, more so about the rules broken. Doomforting, multiple keypads, basing in the city street.

For further clarification:
Rules broken-
Door rules #1
Base rules #7
Base rules #9

How can you not know these rules? Being new doesn't give you immunity to a ban, in fact, since you are new the rules should be fresh in your mind.
Regards,
aviator
(04-14-2013, 12:26 PM)Aviator Wrote: Hello.

Thank you for posting this as we may be able to clear up as to why you were banned.

I do not need to give you a warning. I can ban you if I feel it suited. Please in this time re-read the rules and perhaps you may find why you were banned. Also, please read the board rules as bans 24 hours or under can not be appealed.

You did doomfort. Also, you based in the main city street. It wasn't because of that material glitch, more so about the rules broken. Doomforting, multiple keypads, basing in the city street.

For further clarification:
Rules broken-
Door rules #1
Base rules #7
Base rules #9

How can you not know these rules? Being new doesn't give you immunity to a ban, in fact, since you are new the rules should be fresh in your mind.

Thanks for responding, but note that next time before i get banned tell me what happend so i know what went wrong, because if i didnt post this request i would never know what i broke. But 2 things im yet unclear about:
1. I never knew that weecow aperantly pmed us
2. I heard you was telling people my ban was getting extanded, because i did more.

Anyway, thank you for responding. This might have been my last visit on fearless, even if it might not be if i see some fun rping around

From gnuk
Ok. Thank you for cleaning up what was wrong. Hopefully this wont happen again now we definitely know what isn't allowed.
Appeal denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension was deemed valid and will stand as issued.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team