Uban request for xxultrafirexx
Question 
Your name: xxultrafirexx

Your ban ID: 29729 and 29727

Banned by: [FL] Vauld
Reason: 1st ban: Baskeat admin, RDM 2nd ban: Prop-push, Prop-kill resulting in your prop-push. (Extended due to current ban)

Involved: (Who was involved? -
Why we should unban you: During my time playing on the server for the full hour and a half, I never proppushed or proppkilled. I don't know how I back seat admined considering I never got involved with much. I didn't RDM anyone. I just got unbanned so I wouldn't do anything like that. I don't know if this was a mistake ban or for a reason. Please let me know.
There was a mistake and I accidentally extended your ban for prop-push. It's been corrected now. I banned you for backseat admin and RDM. There was a person who killed someone, you immediately ran after him firing having no idea what happened and then you said in OOC "I killed the person who got you"... So assuming he was RDM'ing (which he was). That's backseat admin, plus the fact you just randomly shot a guy (RDM).
The reason that I had killed him was because my job was "Crowd Control". Considering that he killed someone with a gun and still had it out, so did I at my side. I didn't want him killing anymore people because he had already killed one person. I don't really see how it's RDM. I did say that I killed the guy that killed Gumland. I saw it happen in person in front of the BP so I do know what he did. As for the Backseat administration I didn't really do any of that because I didn't know if he was RDMing or doing it for a purpose. I was only doing it because my job called for it.
Having the job Killer doesn't mean you can RDM.
Closed
Need some builds for RP? Click here!