Melons/Kiwi Final Appeal
Your name: Kiwi

Your steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39959455

Your ban ID: 11887

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: RDM

Why we should unban you:
Almost a year ago, I was permanently banned.
During that time in my life, I was stupid, ignorant, and obviously incredibly rude to players and admins. I saw this server as an internet game with internet people. Recently I understand that if this is the way I treat people on the server, I will be banned. As I have been banned, I have not been on the server. I chose to play on multiple different servers, all filled with people that I got along with, now I realize because they were rude and disrespectful too. About December of last year, I removed all gaming consoles from my house, as it was literally becoming an ‘addiction’ and was restricting my on completing SOOO much work. As I was moving to my own apartment and moving on to university, I didn’t want electronics to get involved and become an addiction again.
With the arrival in a new town, on my own, came, I guess, a new sense of maturity, I met new people, experience some amazing new things. And I have nearly completed my first semester of work, towards gaining a bachelor of communications at university, and I feel like I have grown up, a lot.

Anyone who has made the transformation through teenage years will understand exactly what I mean.

So, tl;dr, I have kept involved with this server through the forums, and have realized how badly I messed up, I mean come on! 12 bans? I seriously thought I was better than that. I cannot express to the full extent of how sorry I really am. I truly want to be around people like you have on these servers, people that respect me, no matter how much of a complete jerk I have been to them. I understand that I blatantly broke rules, there is no real excuse to get me out of the guilt of committing them. The server has implemented some amazing new things, and I would relish the
chance to be involved with them again.

All I can say, is that I am sorry, I have changed. And if this doesn't result in an unban, or at least a shorter sentence, I atleast want everyone to know I am truly sorry.

You may not believe me, and I understand completely if you continue to want nothing to do with me, but all I am asking, is for another chance. I have re read all of the rules, and understand them all completely, and I understand that if another chance was given, if I broke a rule completely and knowingly, I will take the permanent ban I deserve.

Thanks for your time.
- Emmett (Kiwi)
Seeing most of your bans are from Beflok, I'm interested in hearing what he has to say about this.
You haven't changed one bit, just learned how to lie better. A few months ago you made an unban request in that mocking and trolling style just to waste our time. What? You had a revelation one day?

No, you've been permabanned twice in the past and you managed to mess up every single thing. Your time on FL is over, permanently.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Hi Rux, sorry to hear about your resignation.

As your dont actually know me at all, and I have never spoken to you, and you are no longer an admin, I can't take your statement about my time brig over very seriously.

I have only been banned permanently once to the best of my knolage.

(04-15-2013, 08:17 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: What? You had a revelation one day?

As much as this isn't what happened, you of all people should know that it is completely possible anyway. No offense but can we tone down the whole administrative ego, I'd like to just speak here as people.
Thank you for pointing out the obvious, but even if I am not part of the adminsitration team, my words still have significant weight when it comes to unban requests from people I personally banned.

And you are wrong, I know you, more than you can possibly imagine. You've had countless chances to improve yourself, get your things straight and the last unban request you made proved you haven't changed and probably never will.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=18409 (See this one for demonstration of disrespectful behavior)
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=19218
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=22774

Appeal denied.