Unban me
Your name: A_C_T_9_7

Your ban ID: 29692

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Random Molotoving, and then lieing about it.

Why we should unban you: I should be unbanned because when I throw my Molotov (without knowing because the sever was going down about every 10 seconds for around 1 min).
I'm not sure how you would accidentally throw a few molotovs in the lag, that doesn't make much sense.. And besides that, people had tipped that you admitted to throwing them.
I did not even say a word to them people and i do not know them so.....
he definetley threw it on purpose. i dont have any proof other then that i was in the same teamspeak channel as him, and he clearly said that he had just thrown a molotov at the slums building. he then laughed about it. there where other people in the teamspeak channel that i am sure would back me up on this.
I fuckin love ponies, deal with it.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:29173675&b=10]
(04-13-2013, 08:17 PM)tenacioussmish Wrote: he definetley threw it on purpose. i dont have any proof other then that i was in the same teamspeak channel as him, and he clearly said that he had just thrown a molotov at the slums building. he then laughed about it. there where other people in the teamspeak channel that i am sure would back me up on this.

You was not even near me at the time so what can you say.
(04-13-2013, 08:19 PM)A_C_T_9_7 Wrote:
(04-13-2013, 08:17 PM)tenacioussmish Wrote: he definetley threw it on purpose. i dont have any proof other then that i was in the same teamspeak channel as him, and he clearly said that he had just thrown a molotov at the slums building. he then laughed about it. there where other people in the teamspeak channel that i am sure would back me up on this.

i can say what i just said in the above thread....
why does it matter where i was? i was still in the same teamspeak channel as you.
(not we are not in teamspeak to metagame, alot of us know each-other from schools.
I fuckin love ponies, deal with it.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:29173675&b=10]
(04-13-2013, 08:21 PM)tenacioussmish Wrote:
(04-13-2013, 08:19 PM)A_C_T_9_7 Wrote:

i can say what i just said in the above thread....
why does it matter where i was? i was still in the same teamspeak channel as you.
(not we are not in teamspeak to metagame, alot of us know each-other from schools.

You was on the game while talking on TS with Me, Elliott, Saint, Dec and some other ppl
You said "I didn't even know those people". But you also admitted to being on the same TS as a group of people that were involved in a conflict with the same group you threw a molotov at.. That seems a bit suspect. And not only this, but I had 2 people say that you admitted to throwing it on TS. Also, lag isn't an excuse, you would of had to pull out a molotov, scroll to it, aim it, and then throw it... The chances of you hitting the exact building you did with the factors taken into consideration, are very slim.
(04-13-2013, 08:32 PM)Vauld Wrote: You said "I didn't even know those people". But you also admitted to being on the same TS as a group of people that were involved in a conflict with the same group you threw a molotov at.. That seems a bit suspect. And not only this, but I had 2 people say that you admitted to throwing it on TS. Also, lag isn't an excuse, you would of had to pull out a molotov, scroll to it, aim it, and then throw it... The chances of you hitting the exact building you did with the factors taken into consideration, are very slim.

I do not know the rebels i know the ppl i listed above
Closing.