Mr.E unban request
Your name: Mr.E

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46346382

Your ban ID: 29671

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: Complete FailRP

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: I have no idea how I failrp'd. I was taking a friend of mine who I am on skype with down to the Asylum, next thing I know I'm banned. I have stuck to the rules and have played fairly, there are people who do worse than me e.g. Mass CDM and don't get banned, I haven't done anything. If you would like evidence of me doing nothing please contact Roflcats and/or Dog. I wish to be unbanned please as I have stuck to the rules and have done nothing wrong.
You went up to the top of nexus. Brian was talking to you and you were ignoring him so he punched you once to get your attention. You then put a couple shots into him. He then showed you the guy he wanted you to arrest. The person already had a warrant on him was just standing there. You tazed him and jumped on him. And to finish it off instead of waiting for the elevator to go back down you just jumped.
(04-13-2013, 03:19 PM)Fultzy Wrote: You went up to the top of nexus. Brian was talking to you and you were ignoring him so he punched you once to get your attention. You then put a couple shots into him. He then showed you the guy he wanted you to arrest. The person already had a warrant on him was just standing there. You tazed him and jumped on him. And to finish it off instead of waiting for the elevator to go back down you just jumped.

I couldnt understand Brian and I told him to type over mic, I accidently walked on the guy after I tazed him so that I could arrest him, when I tried to arrest him it said that he didn't have a warrant, When I was going for the elevator I looked over to see where it was and I fell, this was an accident.
You do not shoot someone over being punched and it was only once.

You do not taze someone who is not resisting and or running. That would of avoided the whole stepping on him situation.

And you did not look over you just walked off.

Unban Request Denied.