Fearless is offline.
aw so bad. after gmod got fixed fearless RP is now offline and we cant play :-(
Anyone willing to give a detailed explanation if possible?
I can guess- The server hasn't been updated with the newest GMod patch, so the host has gotta do that.

I think. I might be wrong.
Yeah I imagine 53rd is right. I don't know exactly, but after it was fixed, if GMod was updated, then the server needs to be updated also.
No

I have my own server too so I can give you guys some explanation. If you have a server / dedicated somewhere in UK or US, you have a webiste for that to control it. It's called the "Game Panel." In there you can manage your servers like:
- .Cfg
- Steam updates
- Map packs
- Mods

Etcetera. The OWNER of the server wich is Soulripper, has to update the server manually. This has already been done. The server will be still online even if it's not updated, it will just say: "This server is running an older version of Garry's mod"

There must be some host problems or attacks, idk. But the server is definetly up to date.

My control panel

[Image: controlpanel.jpg]
BioWulf, Could you rent SoulRipper your server? Cheese
Mine isn't connected to MySQL
OH.

Sh*t, I forgot about that. My bad. You're right aswell, because it's Offline and not just giving out Protocol errors.

Well that's crap. :(
(05-07-2011, 12:11 PM)Biowulf Wrote: Mine isn't connected to MySQL

Just go to a (free) webhosting, create an account, create a "website". Doenst need to be a layout on it. Create a MySQL username/password.

Import the SQL file.
Edit the details and done.

But, I don't think Soul will do that Sad Tounge