Unban Request for ^2lilres98
Your name: ^2lilres98
Your ban ID: 29620
Banned by: [FL] Jokhah
Reason Intentional cdm
Involved: Me and someone else.
Why we should unban you: I just donated and with the money i bought a car. It was my second or third time driving it. The cdm happened in the tunnel leaving spawn for civilians. I don't have the best PC, it was dark, i didn't see him. The car is fast and I haven't gotten used to it yet. It was not a intentional cdm, i didn't even know I hit him until my friend said something in Skype. Hopefully you can give me a chance and unban me or at least shorten it. Tounge
It was before the tunnel, you turned into him crossing lanes then drove away. It was pretty intentional, weather or not you knew him.
Oh, then I didn't see him. I'm not going to lie and say i didn't because your staff. But it is a new car and i an fairly new to the game still. And do you know what car i was in?
Honestly don't remember but I could easily look it up. In any case I watched you do it, it's not like I heard it from someone and I issued out punishment for it. Whenever I'm learning to drive a new car I go to someplace away from where people are and learn in a safe environment. I've done that since I got my first car and without anyone telling me to do so. I fail to understand why people think it's a valid excuse. Denied