[SOLD] Toyota Supra - 150k Negotiable
Check out this sexy mobile, do you want girls? Do you want fame? Do you want nitros twin turbo action? If so you need this car. This car will get you every girl in the server. It will win you every race and last but not least it comes with new sunglasses. Cause in a whip this shiny you gunna need em. I mean look at this thing!

Check out dem pictures of this whip!

Spoiler :
This whip go so fast aint no one gunna see you.
[Image: lbJjOLg.jpg]

Spoiler :
Woah where's that car. Oh wait I sees it. [Image: ZyMXgP4.jpg]

Spoiler :
Look at dat whip so fresh it's showroom ready! [Image: nbtjDIN.jpg]

Spoiler :
DANG! It even has that limited edition windshield! [Image: hsHWhfK.jpg]

Spoiler :
Dem rims so fresh you can see that corn in your teeth in them. Yes im talking to you. Get that corn out from between your teeth! [Image: mkAxx3z.jpg]

Dang! if you took the time to look at those pics. You know this whip is fresh!
The following 1 user Likes Harveyyy's post:
  • Emmett
Hello MR. Harveyyy

I will be able to buy this car if you are okay with going down to 130,000$

Ghostrunner
Hello, inquirer I see you are interested in the car however the best I can do is 145k. I mean look at those glamour shots! It's a beautiful whip. Not to mention the free sunglasses.
The following 1 user Likes Harveyyy's post:
  • Emmett
Ooh. Yes, that is nice. Eeuuugghhhh YEEEHHH.

Okay xD

145k and it's a deal.
Okay thats fine!
Okay mr.inquirers since both chyall are at the same price Mr.mouder is getting this badass whip. Soryy mr.raaiinn. Now me and this shiny beastmobile are in 'murica so we will have to arrange a meeting time. (im in the centeral time zone) You pick a decent time for me.
I will buy it. I am giving my hummer plus some cash to make it for the price. you ok with that?
Want to trade it for a mustang?