IM taking a stand and i dont give any craps if you deny
im done donating for all you admins, im done playing on your server, im done with you guys banning me when i do you a favor. WHAT do you think you are? some gods that can be dicks to all the other players? you guys jump to conclusions and assualt everyone in black mailing people in a way NO ONE EVER SAID. you guys will say im lieng and im saying I AM FUCKING NOT. dont even try to close this post i want all of you to think about this and lets all fricken sort this out becuase you ALL are being jerks to everyone wanting to have fun on the server when you randomly ban people. Angry i am done with you guys saying thansk for donating then banning people afterwards or lie to ban someone like on fridays and ban them for days and months. IM DONE WITH ALL OF U! you people think your the stuff of this whole server and you dont even give any credit to the people that make this happen for you. YOU SHOULD EVEN CARE IF IM PLAYING ON THE SERVER BECUASE EVERY BIT COUNTS. BAN ME FOR YEARS ON THIS OR WHATEVER. BUT MY POINT STANDS AND YOU WILL NEVER MAKE ME FEEL BAD FOR WHAT I SAY NOW. Im done! im fucking done with all your bull and crap. you think about who you peopel are becuase you are not any major company. if it wasnt for me and all those others who left this game YOU STILL WOULDNT CARE ANYWAY. i think you should care. you people are sick. you sick admins and people with power on this. Havent you ever been an member of playing this game? my point stands. peace-...
I ran out of ink again...
Well if you would take the time to elaborate what happened perhaps it could be explained to you. Oh well, nice job on the rage post. Have a nice one and see you when you return.

Don't forget to use the template and read the rules for posting an abuse thread.
You were banned for a number of rules broke. You should think before you should jump to conclusions, I myself have been a member for over 2 years with this community before I got admin.

Raging in a abuse thread isn't going to help your situation.
o really. then why all the sudden you try acting like you are mature when you arnt being mature? what about all those times i tried being your friend? ahem i think you were being very mean to me even when i was nice to you

dont even try closing this i want every admin to see this and everyone to read. what do you think i feel like. and dont even ban me on forums becuase you still will not hurt me it will only make me stronger at saying things against you so you better not until we alll get this straight...
It never said that you wouldn't be banned on the donations page, you still have to follow the rules.

Following Terms of Service ยง1.7:

Terms of Service Wrote:1.7. Can Fearless change the Services or my use of it? We may change the Services at any time, for any reason or no reason, and we may also cancel or suspend your ability to access the Services if you're in breach of this Agreement. If we cancel your Services account, your credentials or suspend access from your Steam account, your right to use the Services stops immediately.
so your saying you could ban me double wammy!

besides stop coming up with excuses FACE THE FACT your bad!

YOU ARE BAD ADMINS! if you were truly nice you would actully care and understand my upset full ness. stop laughing and coming up with puns becuase idk if you guys actully understand how i feel

i know your browsing jokhah... do you even feel my position?
Thank you for your input.

Since I'm involved (I'm a bad admin, apparently), here's my advice:

Step 1. Stand up, turn away from your computer.
Step 2. Walk to the kitchen, get a glass of water.
Step 3. Look outside of your window and breathe deeply.
Step 4. Come back to the computer
Step 5. Read the posting rules.

Also, you are not forced to play on our servers. People are free to come and go as they please.
Closed user warned for posting ridiculous abuse threads.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!