unban request
Your name: [TB]Coolman511

Your ban ID: 27178

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Mass CDM, disconnecting won't save you - Extended due to priors, 10th ban.

Involved: Some people that said i was cmding

[b]Why we should unban you: Because when i was banned the admin said i sould take a brake from the server and thats why it was 1 month ban. Also because half the things on my bans i didnt do and my friends are all on the server since its the weekend and im being left out Sad
Steam id: STEAM_0:1:46930033
So... you want to be unbanned because your friends are going to play on the server for the weekend?
no i want to be unbanned because i didnt do half the stuff he said i did and he banned me because i "play to much"
I didn't ban you cause you "play too much", I banned you cause you commited an unacceptable conduct on our servers.
well can i please be unbanned
logs show 2 cdm's (same time)- and since you got banned it must of been you at fault
you 9th ban you was at 53 hours, your still on 53 hours
so you have played less than an hour since 9th ban and got your 10th ban
Check for a few others that caused people to be crushed to walls, I looked right at it (worldspawn).
Oh yer those are hard to log as his fault
Anyhow you broke the rules knowlingly, with those many bans and this playtime you should know how you do and it was obvious you WANTED to do what you did.

Appeal denied.