[FL:RP] Fillehh
What is the need for the language for starters? You forced yourself into the elevator i was stuck within the wall and Bob, Provide evidence i wasn't, Oh wait, You can't. Look at the end of the day, whatever you say means nothing, Absolutely nothing.

I really can't wait for an admin to look over this thread.
Quote:Both of you provide more pictures!
You spammed the camera button atleast 20 times.

We only took a few pictures since the situation did not last long. As I was tazed 3 times in a matter of seconds it was hard to screenshot me falling to the ground, luckily Hypjamin was quick enough to press F12.

Quote:And if you guys would stop trying to provoke my by lying and stuff that would help the case too.

As from the evidence provided you can see that none of our side of the story is lies.

Quote:The admins are able to check the logs to see if some of the parts of your storys checks out. But the "Being stuck" part is bullshit.

I don't know how admins would check the logs of me saying down my mic that I can't move and that you have to step back for the elevator to move. You then went on to saying I will taze you if you do not move back. I repeatedly said and described why I could not move back but you began tazing anyway. You tazed me overall for 3 times or so and in quick succession and then began to trample over me to get in.

Quote:You guys were not stuck, so stop saying that.

As from the evidence and the truth provided you can see that we were infact wedged and could not move without getting out. Also I would like to point out that as a law enforcement officer it is not your job to enter other peoples property randomly, and since we owned the elevator doors and all the ones above...

As we owned the elevator doors and all of the above, as you demanded to get into the elevator (which was ours) without a warrant, that makes you a rule breaker.

As for the inside of the elevator doors we did not buy since we would have hit the door limit. We did infact own the outside elevator doors (admin can freely check the logs and conffirm) making it our property.
I decided to do a test with a few friends and so I did!

[Image: 2h5l25j.jpg]

[Image: 30b3gwz.jpg]

This looks about right, doesn't it? Smile
I wouldn't call this one a ban, more likely a warning.

Denied.