Questions about bases and cars.
Ok I have 2 main questions.

1. I have a dupe shop and I was wondering if I made a raised house with a porch and stuff then in the back had a trap door (fading door) to the craw space under the house could you put contra there?

2. Why do we have people getting hurt from cars and stuff if its not a valid way to kill someone and you get banned anyway? Wouldnt it be better to just have the person in the car get his car auto-despawned and have a message come up like the NLR? Saying "Don't hit people. Its against the rules" with an agree/disagree button. Maybe even they can't spawn their car again for 30 seconds or something? (I will move this to the suggestions section but i would like the question part of this answered)

Thank you!
Dunno the answer to number 1.

Number 2: If you drive normally and at least attempt to stop, you won't get in trouble for running someone over. We have this because it adds realism and encourages people to look both ways when crossing the road and to be more cautious when doing so.

(04-11-2013, 07:51 PM)FallenMoons Wrote: Ok I have 2 main questions.

1. I have a dupe shop and I was wondering if I made a raised house with a porch and stuff then in the back had a trap door (fading door) to the craw space under the house could you put contra there?

2. Why do we have people getting hurt from cars and stuff if its not a valid way to kill someone and you get banned anyway? Wouldnt it be better to just have the person in the car get his car auto-despawned and have a message come up like the NLR? Saying "Don't hit people. Its against the rules" with an agree/disagree button. Maybe even they can't spawn their car again for 30 seconds or something? (I will move this to the suggestions section but i would like the question part of this answered)

Thank you!

Question 1 :
To my understanding this would be classed as a doomfort if you had to crouch to get in through the gap. It would be acceptable to have contraband at the back of your shop (if it was roleplayed correctly and if you were the correct job) if there was a keypad on both sides of the wall and if you were actually selling things aswell. It would be most likely for a BMD to be doing contraband at the same time as selling.

Question 2 : It makes the gamemode realistic. It would also stop people from pushing people arround. For example, a Lambo only has two seats and there are three people in a skype call working together therefore the driver can push the third person to their destination.
For your suggestion, I don't think it will get added because people usually throw themselves onto the road for no reason whatsoever. I think this will cause massive anger for drivers on the road.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(04-11-2013, 08:54 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote: Dunno the answer to number 1.

Number 2: If you drive normally and at least attempt to stop, you won't get in trouble for running someone over. We have this because it adds realism and encourages people to look both ways when crossing the road and to be more cautious when doing so.

(04-11-2013, 09:25 PM)Link66 Wrote:
(04-11-2013, 07:51 PM)FallenMoons Wrote: Ok I have 2 main questions.

Thank you!

Question 1 :
To my understanding this would be classed as a doomfort if you had to crouch to get in through the gap. It would be acceptable to have contraband at the back of your shop (if it was roleplayed correctly and if you were the correct job) if there was a keypad on both sides of the wall and if you were actually selling things aswell. It would be most likely for a BMD to be doing contraband at the same time as selling.

Question 2 : It makes the gamemode realistic. It would also stop people from pushing people arround. For example, a Lambo only has two seats and there are three people in a skype call working together therefore the driver can push the third person to their destination.
For your suggestion, I don't think it will get added because people usually throw themselves onto the road for no reason whatsoever. I think this will cause massive anger for drivers on the road.

Ok thanks guys! Much appreciated!
1; I think that may be against the rules, but just to make sure you should contact a member of staff.

2; People don't CDM on purpose. Most of the time it is because of there driving skills, or something to do with slow internet. Other than that, then its just players that want to break the rules. Surely you getting injured from a car is better than dying right? It still gives you a chance to be revived by a paramedic.
Seeing as question 2 is covered I'll go over factors on your first question;
How big of a house are you talking about? If it's anything above 4m its a violation of the base rules, you can own a house that is bigger but having contra inside would break the rules.

To open the trap door do you intend on having a visible keypad?

If the person(s) raiding have to duck and jump to get to their objective (in this case contra) then it is a doomfort.

Of course I can't actually go ahead and say your particular building is a doomfort or not without visually seeing it in the way you intended it to be.
Lead by example.
If you want question one answered by staff members, you could post it here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...69&page=17

Perhaps include some screenshots.