[FL:RP] rand0m0mg un-ban request.
Question 
Name: [FL:RP]rand0m0mg (SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33722992)

Your ban ID: 29543

Banned by: [FL:M] Theomenz

Reason: Blatant CDM

Involved: Anyone who was ran over, and myself.

Why we should unban you: So i was driving a bus around the town while the gamemode was partially down(unspawned players running around on the street). And i was speeding(sorry but there was nothing else to do at that time) around the maps' roads.
Then a couple of minutes later i started picking the unspawned players up, some people were not sitting down in the bus, so people were dieing because of that + they were jumping infront of the bus.
But i think why i was banned is because i crashed in to the current president's prop(wich was in the middle of the road, and he was in it) because of a FPS drop, and some unspawned people were hit and killed, by accident ofcourse.
The tarmac road has a dark-coloured shade of black, almost the same as the unspawned players, so it was a mixture of me not seeing them, my low FPS and that they were standing in the middle of the road.
Here are the rules wich were broken: #1(vehicle rules) Do not run people over at purpose and always try to brake or avoid the person. Wich i did multiple times, but it's hard because of the busses handling and brakes.
I like [FL:M] Theomenz to comment on this issue seeing i didnt get a warning nor did he ever say anything to me. I never got a chance to hear his side of the story. So i am requesting him to post in this thread as soon as possible.
Basicly im sorry i did whatever i did, im following the rules 99% of the time, i guess this must be the 1%(though i didnt mean to hit anyone).
It was a accident and i didn't mean to, i am sorry to anyone involved in this in anyway shape or form. I will drive more carefully from now on. I dont have anything against you [FL:M] Theomenz, i know you are just doing your duty as a moderator, but i think you missunderstood the situation this time.

I whould like to add that when people are unspawned players, they dont really care if they die or not. Also me and the president were the only people on the server at that time.
I was standing on the side walk next to the incident; I saw you coming down at top speeds in a bus and rammed into an unspawned player without bothering to stop. Now if your FPS dropped that isn't an excuse for you to be unbanned, it is a bigger reason to slow down though. If you're lagging and bored you really shouldn't be driving for these kinds of things happen. I didn't issue a warning for you were recklessly driving and going at a very fast rate down main street. Now, given the circumstances that it was a 24 hour ban I feel you can wait it out.

(04-11-2013, 05:42 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: I whould like to add that when people are unspawned players, they dont really care if they die or not. Also me and the president were the only people on the server at that time.

Now this isn't entirely true; I personally find it very annoying when I get killed when I'm trying to spawn and I think others have the same feelings.
Just because the players haven't spawned yet doesn't mean that you can run them over. Your driving = your responsibility, if this is the 1% of the time when you don't follow the rules, it's the 1% of the time you will stay banned.

Ban was found to be valid, suspension will stand as issued.