I got back from holiday to find out I've been banned for another month and a half
Your name: B3N_TH0RNT0N
Your ban ID: 28968
Banned by: DoomDude1
Reason: Random car theft, multiple CDM, lying to me - Extended due to ban history and priors
Involved: JuicyBuddha1337
Why we should unban you: I was banned for 30 days and towards the end of that time, I went to Spain for 2 weeks with some friends and when i got back, expecting my ban to be over, I was banned for another month and a half. I don't know what happened but as far as I am aware, I have never given my password to anyone. I told JuicyBuddha1337 that I was going on holiday so that's why I put him as involved. I would like to know what happened and why I am banned for a month and a bit. The only person that would have access to my laptop is my brother, but he promises he didn't go on it.
The ban you've received prior to this one was a month long and expired on 2013-04-02.

Your current ban was given on 2013-04-04 and will expire on 2013-05-19. Seems you managed to play for the entirety of two whole days before breaking the rules again.
(04-11-2013, 05:56 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: The ban you've received prior to this one was a month long and expired on 2013-04-02.

Your current ban was given on 2013-04-04 and will expire on 2013-05-19. Seems you managed to play for the entirety of two whole days before breaking the rules again.

I never played on the server for those 2 days, I even told jucybuddha1337 that I was on holiday, I have not played on it since before my prior ban request.
Your account is your responsibility. Your ban duration was extended shortly after me giving the ban out, due to your history of that exact behaviour - Multiple accounts of lying to the staff member in question and of CDM, also invalid reasons for stealing a car, showing you clearly haven't learned from your mistakes.
(04-11-2013, 06:07 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Your account is your responsibility. Your ban duration was extended shortly after me giving the ban out, due to your history of that exact behaviour - Multiple accounts of lying to the staff member in question and of CDM, also invalid reasons for stealing a car, showing you clearly haven't learned from your mistakes.

It wasn't me, ask juicy buddha, he knows I was on holiday, Its out of my control if my account was hacked, I know I was in the wrong before, but I was gunna make an effort this time, but to get home and find myself banned I think is completely unfair
First off, I'm not buying the entire "It wasn't me" story, as the rules broken were identical to the ones from your previous bans.

Second off, in the wild case of your account being out of your control, it is still your responsibility and you are responsible for all and any concequences.
(04-11-2013, 06:21 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: First off, I'm not buying the entire "It wasn't me" story, as the rules broken were identical to the ones from your previous bans.

Second off, in the wild case of your account being out of your control, it is still your responsibility and you are responsible for all and any concequences.

Well Juicybuddha knows the truth, and I'm sure if it's not in my control it can't be my responsibility, as I have no way of stopping it
Not involved but you could check the IPs of the account. If they are the same then you know it was him otherwise it may not be him. Unless he logged in somewhere else. Just my thoughts.
Reviewing this thread leads me to the conclusion that the ban is valid.

User was found violating server rules and the suspension will stand as issued.

Please note, your account = your responsibility.