A quick question
Since im new to this forums im not sure where to post it so i just posted it here but i have a simple question:

Does a Ban record affect anything in the Fearless Roleplay Servers after your ticket has expired (as in the ban time has expired) Like does it not allow a certain job? certain items? Just wanna know. Please message me back. Thanks
No, it does not affect at all. Sometimes however you can be blacklisted just before the ban or by agreement in a unban request. If you are blacklisted for 20 hours you cant wait it out since it counts from the in game timer.
No, but the bans will be on your record, which isn't something good. I've got 5 on my record, and im very ashamed of them!
The only thing it will affect is your prospective opportunities when applying for say, roleplay events or clans; depending on the owner of said clan/event. Since we operate a ladder system here at Fearless, if you continue to be suspended then they will gradually get longer in length until the point you would be given a sizeable suspension or a permanent one.

Other than that, bans themselves have no affect on gameplay except for restricting initial access to the servers as a whole. Blacklists however restrict certain aspects from jobs to OOC accessibility.
Well i dont really plan on joining a clan :L
(04-11-2013, 11:18 AM)Samuel Maxwell Wrote: Well i dont really plan on joining a clan :L

That doesn't mean you can earn bans without consequences, abide by the rules, roleplay correctly and people will enjoy doing new and unique roleplays with you.
Lead by example.
The following 1 user Likes Al sevenfold's post:
  • Humla
(04-11-2013, 02:53 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote:
(04-11-2013, 11:18 AM)Samuel Maxwell Wrote: Well i dont really plan on joining a clan :L

That doesn't mean you can earn bans without consequences, abide by the rules, roleplay correctly and people will enjoy doing new and unique roleplays with you.

No i think you hear me wrong. I didn't purposely break the rules because i don't wanna join a clan. its just that i don't see a clan in my future of fearless. I do understand consequences of these actions and i do feel ashamed. But not wanting to join a clan is not the reason i feel that i can do that. Simply because I wasn't thinking straight. I have also FIXED the problem that i did and payed the man back and apologized. And yes i did receive the consequences with a temp-ban of 12 Hours. I didn't receive 24 because i payed him back (even though he didnt want me to) and i apologized to the admin and him and told him that i understand what needs to be done!
It would only effect the probability of you getting let into a clan. For example, if you had 12 bans you will probably not get accepted into any clan. By the looks of it you won't get that many too soon. If you misuse a class or a particular item you can receive a ticket known as a blacklist that stops your from using that item for a designated amount of time. This however will not narrow your chance to get into a clan and is not something to be 'too' ashamed of but you should avoid doing it again.

Edit : Shouldn't this be moved into help and support?
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Answered, closed and archived.