Unfairly banned
Your name: TheColdBloodedKiller

Your ban ID: 29525

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: Prop push, Ignorance

Involved: No one else around just me and admin

Why we should unban you: You should un ban me because for a start I did commit these offences. Narcotic has accused me of been ignorant and for prop push which wasn't intentional or meant to happen. I pulled over to get out my car and I got stuck in the wall and I called for an admin and no one came and there wasn't even a response. I tried to unlock my car and get in. I couldn't so someone stole it and drove off with it. Some paramedic helped me out of the wall and I chased my car. I said if they didn't get out I would report them to an admin. They didn't so I reported them - no admin came and again no response. I then saw the person get out and run. I just ran straight to my car to get it back and then report the person. Then another person ran to my car and stole it again. I did the same - I said if they didn't stop I would report them to an admin. Then what do u know they tried to intentionally CDM me but failed. I then spawned a prop in order to set up a mini barricade which would only be up for about 5 seconds until I got person. I didn't have the chance to set it up so the person drove straight into my prop and then went flying into the BP and drove off. That was when Narcotic pulled me up and banned me. A ban wasn't necessary because nobody died from the prop making the car fly. Also I asked a cop to help and he did. But the theif broke fearRP and drove from gun point. If Narcotic if u are reading this the real rule breakers ar still at large and you've banned the wrong person - it should've been a blacklist!
I'm sorry but I can not confirm the names of the thieves
It was a busy time and I had other cases, while dealing with a case, I see you flinging a prop onto a car making it fly, so of course I respond and drag you away. When I ask you, you turn your back and look at the sky, not wanting to actually answer me, that's where the ignorance point comes from.

You don't decide whether you get a blacklist or not, that is up to the individual banning administrator.

Appeal denied.