Banned
What is there to discuss? Every rule applies in all circumstances and roleplay situations, do not break any rules just because someone else did. All I see here is you attempting to take out your anger in the form of a thread. In no way will this help towards your unban or the ban of the "6 hour minge cop". Please in future keep ban and unban related topics to the appropriate part of the forum and take your anger out elsewhere.
We can discuss what kind of mental illness Kiruklanz has. He's obviously special or handicapible in some fashion. His desperate cries for attention go ignored, like most creatures in his situation. Left to the dark depths of loneliness and sadness. No one will give him what he craves, so he tries more and more, even adding caps. Still, not one single **** was given.
The following 3 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • buffalobagingi, Deriptz, Burrito Warrior
(04-11-2013, 12:46 AM)Jokhah Wrote: We can discuss what kind of mental illness Kiruklanz has. He's obviously special or handicapible in some fashion. His desperate cries for attention go ignored, like most creatures in his situation. Left to the dark depths of loneliness and sadness. No one will give him what he craves, so he tries more and more, even adding caps. Still, not one single **** was given.

(04-11-2013, 12:46 AM)Jokhah Wrote: Kiruklanz

*Kiruclanz

Unban Kiruclanz. Unban.
(04-11-2013, 12:55 AM)Jokhah Wrote: Unban Kiruclanz. Unban.

#FreeKiru2013

Seeing as this was your 12th ban, i would not be complaining about 3 months.

Usually the 10th ban is a Permanent ban and frankly your record shows a history of RDMing, Backseat Administrating, Team killing and tons of FailRP, so you are quite lucky to just have a temporary ban.
The following 2 users Like Nevy's post:
  • TheCorperal, Nancy
(04-11-2013, 01:07 AM)Nevinator Wrote: Seeing as this was your 12th ban, i would not be complaining about 3 months.

Usually the 10th ban is a Permanent ban and frankly your record shows a history of RDMing, Backseat Administrating, Team killing and tons of FailRP, so you are quite lucky to just have a temporary ban.

This thread has been derailed.

Don't be a dick by staying on-topic. We must remain off-topic as this is the off-topic section where, may I remind you, derailing threads and going off-topic is aloud in this section.

DO SO OR YOU WILL BE SHUNNED!

Kiru... Kiru pls... how many times must I tell you... pls kiru... pls

It is...

ALLOWED* not aloud.

Pls kiru..

Pls.
The following 4 users Like Adman's post:
  • TheCorperal, ChrilLe, Verenikin, Burrito Warrior
(04-10-2013, 07:23 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 07:20 PM)Chr!llez Wrote: Have you tried to post an unban request?

What is this mystical foreign language you are speaking? I hath never heard thy language before. Perhaps it is a dead language?

"unban request" I do indeed hope that phrase does not represent an insult or swearword in thy language.

Lay off the weed.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(04-10-2013, 07:16 PM)Burrito Warrior Wrote: I've been banned for 3 months.
Literally because of some minge cops. It's not as if I can just run away cause I'd get banned for "fearRP". Apparently you're not allowed to run away from a bad roleplay situation. You can't escape being banned. It's a trap. You're getting random arrested by minge police, they have a gun to your head, you're trying to buy some time until an admin can come, or explain yourself, but no, because that'll be breaking FearRP. FearRP is so over the top. Can someone suggest how to avoid these freaking situations?

Yeah, you record your gameplay and post ban requests on minge cops, but you ALWAYS follow fearRP.