Banned
I've been banned for 3 months.
Literally because of some minge cops. It's not as if I can just run away cause I'd get banned for "fearRP". Apparently you're not allowed to run away from a bad roleplay situation. You can't escape being banned. It's a trap. You're getting random arrested by minge police, they have a gun to your head, you're trying to buy some time until an admin can come, or explain yourself, but no, because that'll be breaking FearRP. FearRP is so over the top. Can someone suggest how to avoid these fucking situations?
Have you tried to post an unban request?

btw...
I saw this 9:15 PM, posted 9:16.

TIME TRAVELZZZZ!!!!!!!!111
(04-10-2013, 07:20 PM)Chr!llez Wrote: Have you tried to post an unban request?

What is this mystical foreign language you are speaking? I hath never heard thy language before. Perhaps it is a dead language?

"unban request" I do indeed hope that phrase does not represent an insult or swearword in thy language.

A bad role play situation is still a role play situation, if you are being random arrested just go with it and accept it, or gather evidence and post a ban request.

In the ban request you said that even though they had guns on you, you ran up and attacked them with a knife, even if a bullet is fired that's FearRP breaking.
Lead by example.
(04-10-2013, 07:28 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote: A bad role play situation is still a role play situation, if you are being random arrested just go with it and accept it, or gather evidence and post a ban request.

In the ban request you said that even though they had guns on you, you ran up and attacked them with a knife, even if a bullet is fired that's FearRP breaking.

Actually, you don't "go with it" unless all other options have failed. This is what you do:

You call an admin, if none is on you tell the president he is random arresting, if the pres still accepts the warrant you record it and post a BR on both the arrester and the pres.

Guess this is a slight rage thread.

To help you out i would obviously suggest posting an Unban request, that is if you feel that you ban was not valid.
The following 1 user Likes Commander Fi5h's post:
  • Nancy
Id take the 5 minute arrest, rather than 3 months
The following 3 users Like TheCorperal's post:
  • Nancy, DoomDude1, Deriptz
Yeah, but I had a good RP going and some shitty 6 hour cops come along and ruin it. I'm not posting an unban request yet, I feel it is too early but unfair and unjust.
We have an unban request forum, use it.
(04-10-2013, 08:03 PM)Narcotic Wrote: "unban request"

Why does no one here speak English?! WHAT DOES "UNBAN REQUEST" MEAN IN YOUR BRAND NEW, UNKNOWN LANGUAGE I HAVEN'T HEARD OF?!?!?!?!?!!!