Unban Request - =InfD= J Ladous
Your name: =InfD= ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Ladous

Your ban ID: 29446

Banned by: Console

Reason: Minging, Adverting another server group before leaving, General troll.

Involved: _[CC]_MineyToon990_[XD]_, Vierekin(I think that is how you spell it.)

Why we should unban you: I really like your server, I am not a giant troll. I did not mean to advertise, =InfD= is in my name, I said I was going to my server, =InfD=.

I said =InfD= because I didn't want to advertise. Sad I thought it was alright seen as it was in my name.

I am very sorry for any rules I broke, I wasn't thinking, I was foolish and shouldn't of done it.

I have read them over and over to get it right, I hope I am unbanned and can play on the wonderful server that is it.

I have made a big effort in Fearless. My favorite server is v2p, it is a wonderful map. All the admins are lovely.
Lemme get this straight, you broke server rules, stated you were going to another server group and how it was popular, then expect me not to take it as you basically trolling our server group? The length of the suspension was determined by SA Killjoy for the record. I was the banning administrator as the evidence of your advert for your server group was presented to me, along with information of your rule breaks. After checking the BR forum there is another open BR against you, as well as in the screenshot of you adverting your server group you showed absolutely no regard towards players mentioning that there was a ban request against you for your rule breaks.
In no way did I mean to advertise or break any rules, sometimes I don't think before I do/speak.
I am sincerely sorry that I have broken the rules.

I learn from my mistakes, after he said he was posting a BR, my heart sunk. I love fearless, it is amazing.
Look, I'm willing to work with you on this. However, I strongly urge you to start thinking before you do anything that could be out of line. Read the rules / use @ to contact an admin. If no admin is availible, look up the guides, there are plenty. Or ask high hour players / over ooc. As for stating anything about other communities, just don't do it. I know other places that are alright and some that are minge HQ. Even when I want to say their names I have to leave out the name of their groups. The reason for this isn't because we think we're better or worse, it's to keep those kinds of issues from coming up in the first place. I'm sure your other community is a decent spot, but if you wanna bring that up in any way, the tag you wear is more then sufficent. This case will wait for an SA response to determine the overall outcome. Until then, please be patient and do not repeatedly bump your thread. If you've anything else to add to the case, feel free to do so without fear.
I don't know what kind of server it is that you're coming from, but surely they have rules there too?

You obviously don't care about the rules that FearlessRP has, you broke fearRP, failRP'ed and had your personal cop (mineytoon) do the exact same, when you were pres. After being killed and then confronted you decided to advertise your server and ragequit. Are such actions acceptable on that server?

I strongly suggest you read the rules very carefully.
Also, stop asslicking, it wont get you anywhere.

Note to administrators: I witnessed his behaviour first-hand, and I was the one who provided the screenshot of the advertising. That's how I'm involved.
I don't want to bump this thread, but I have already explained this, and mineytoon, I was trying to get him to read the rules, he is new, he is my cuzin, I wanted to teach him FearlessRP.

As I said, I really am really sorry(I put enjoyed? What was I thinking? Typo. :S) when he did that I didn't have any contact with him at that time, so I couldn't control what he did. They were HIS actions.

I did not ragequit, I had to go and deal with RDMers. Then go out and get myself food.
(04-10-2013, 09:49 PM)Ladous Wrote: I don't want to bump this thread, but I have already explained this, and mineytoon, I was trying to get him to read the rules, he is new, he is my cuzin, I wanted to teach him FearlessRP.

As I said, I really enjoyed it, when he did that I didn't have any contact with him at that time, so I couldn't control what he did. They were HIS actions.

I did not ragequit, I had to go and deal with RDMers. Then go out and get myself food.

You didn't have any contact with him? Absolute bullshit. I had you and mineytoon under gunpoint (you were like 1 meter away from each other), but yet YOU warranted me and got him to arrest me (with a gun out). You could easily have told him in LOOC to stop, and YOU broke fearRP and failRP'ed by warranting me under gunpoint.

Lying in your UBR isn't going to get you anywhere, just check the denied section for evidence of that.
In the BR I posted on you, you didn't seem to care about the rules know that you have been perm'd you are going to suddenly start accepting the rules, you should except the rules when you first start you will be lucky to get a second chance.
Verenikin, you are right, I could of, but I didn't and I should of.

As I said, I am sorry.

PineCone, I did care about the rules, very much, It is partly that I am perm'd, but I would of posted even if 2 days. I love fearless.

I am sorry for breaking the rules.
Escalated and reviewed by Supervising Administrators Killjoy and Faustie.

Appeal denied, reasons being:

*Confirmed instances of various rulebreaks, in cluding advertising other communities.
*Eye-witnesses and evidence indicate to reckless violations with complete disregard to rules and standards.
*Providing false statements in appeal.