Ban Request - lifedounk
Name of player: lifedounk

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44580824

Time in GMT: 10 minutes ago

Server: v33x

Summary: Breaking FearRP. (Did it multiple times, but not on tape)

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJwCXNvBL...e=youtu.be
You barely said why I had to get out of the car and why you started shooting at my car. You only said "Lifedounk you're under arrest get out of the car!". I also just got online at the time of this happening so I was very confused on what's going on.
(04-10-2013, 04:00 PM)lifedounk Wrote: You barely said why I had to get out of the car and why you started shooting at my car. You only said "Lifedounk you're under arrest get out of the car!". I also just got online at the time of this happening so I was very confused on what's going on.

What are you talking about? I didn't even shoot at you nor i said "Lifedounk you're under arrest get out of the car!". I told you to get out of the car and Generation did also. You didn't and just drove off.
(04-10-2013, 04:05 PM)Weecow Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 04:00 PM)lifedounk Wrote: You barely said why I had to get out of the car and why you started shooting at my car. You only said "Lifedounk you're under arrest get out of the car!". I also just got online at the time of this happening so I was very confused on what's going on.

What are you talking about? I didn't even shoot at you nor i said "Lifedounk you're under arrest get out of the car!". I told you to get out of the car and Generation did also. You didn't and just drove off.

I was a rebel, I was going to the bank and suddenly you came, you said get out of the car and I said why. Then you said "lifedounk you're under arrest" I said why am I under arrest and then you said all rebels and corleones are banned from the city. (I just came online) and only 3 minutes after you told me that I'm arrested a /broadcast came announcing that rebels and corleones are banned from city. So at the time of that happening we weren't banned and most likely you got the orders thorough the radio but there was no broadcast. And if there was a broadcast before that, I wasn't online as I just came online.
We got orders from the President to arrest ALL corleones or rebels within the city, we followed orders. I cannot know if you just joined.
Hello,

As I've been there at this moment i'm gonna post my story side. Free to you to reply.

I was the first Police Agent on the scene and I told you multiple times to leave the car [Check Logs if you want]. I also said it (first time) orally before you said "type". By the way, on my video, I don't see any shots. You're blatantly lying here!

(04-10-2013, 04:08 PM)lifedounk Wrote: I was a rebel, I was going to the bank and suddenly you came, you said get out of the car and I said why. Then you said "lifedounk you're under arrest" I said why am I under arrest and then you said all rebels and corleones are banned from the city. (I just came online) and only 3 minutes after you told me that I'm arrested a /broadcast came announcing that rebels and corleones are banned from city. So at the time of that happening we weren't banned and most likely you got the orders thorough the radio but there was no broadcast. And if there was a broadcast before that, I wasn't online as I just came online.

If my mind is good, the President announced it 5 minutes before I came to your car (in the Nexus & orally). Then, he said Rebels & Corleones are now banned from the city & I saw you from the Nexus Lobby at the bank. So I came to your car (you entered it during the time I get to you).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6fSMSXbR74
I'd like to notice that I started to record when I understood that he would not leave the car & that I would have need to post a Ban Request (which Weecow did before me apparently).

I'd like to mention in my video. When I open my chat. He said before leaving the parking in OOC "Good bye Pres". He perfectly knows the whole story.

Conclusion : Breaking Fear RP + Blatant Lie + Metagaming over OOC chat
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(04-10-2013, 05:13 PM)Generation Wrote: Hello,

As I've been there at this moment i'm gonna post my story side. Free to you to reply.

I was the first Police Agent on the scene and I told you multiple times to leave the car [Check Logs if you want]. I also said it (first time) orally before you said "type". By the way, on my video, I don't see any shots. You're blatantly lying here!

(04-10-2013, 04:08 PM)lifedounk Wrote: I was a rebel, I was going to the bank and suddenly you came, you said get out of the car and I said why. Then you said "lifedounk you're under arrest" I said why am I under arrest and then you said all rebels and corleones are banned from the city. (I just came online) and only 3 minutes after you told me that I'm arrested a /broadcast came announcing that rebels and corleones are banned from city. So at the time of that happening we weren't banned and most likely you got the orders thorough the radio but there was no broadcast. And if there was a broadcast before that, I wasn't online as I just came online.

If my mind is good, the President announced it 5 minutes before I came to your car (in the Nexus & orally). Then, he said Rebels & Corleones are now banned from the city & I saw you from the Nexus Lobby at the bank. So I came to your car (you entered it during the time I get to you).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6fSMSXbR74
I'd like to notice that I started to record when I understood that he would not leave the car & that I would have need to post a Ban Request (which Weecow did before me apparently).

I'd like to mention in my video. When I open my chat. He said before leaving the parking in OOC "Good bye Pres". He perfectly knows the whole story.

Conclusion : Breaking Fear RP + Blatant Lie + Metagaming over OOC chat

From what I remember I just joined the server and then had this loading bug on my screen not being able to see anything. I couldn't even know.
(04-10-2013, 06:02 PM)lifedounk Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 05:13 PM)Generation Wrote: Hello,

[quote='lifedounk' pid='244879' dateline='1365609640']
-snip-

-snip-

(04-10-2013, 04:08 PM)lifedounk Wrote: -snip-

-snip-

That's not our problem. How can we know if you just joined? We are enforcing laws. But that's not the point. You broke FearRP, i told you to get out and that's why theres a Ban Request here, not about when you joined.
Approved