[Ban Request] Davzz16 Reason:Intentional Car death-Match.
Name of player: Davzz16

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54427705

Time in GMT: 3:00pm

Server: V2p

Summary: Multiple CDM. He CDM'ed me 1 time, and i didn't feel the need to post a ban request. The Rule breaking on the server then began to increase, so i decided to record my gameplay. While doing so, i recorded him doing the following.
I would not have posted a ban request, but i felt that i had to, due to the fact that his CDM increased.

If you look closely on the video, you can see that the officer, Davzz16 who was driving the car reverses into the BMD, and then accelerates forwards, then nearly CDM'ing Pinecone. I slowed down the video as he drives past, so its much clearer who actually owns the car. Here is a video, that will provide evidence needed, of him CDM'ing.

(NOTE: If you find that the video quality is unclear, as i was recording at a Low quality level, then please make sure to make the video full screen, and then Change the video quality. This will mean you will be able to identify the drivers Car.)

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L065Z3MuwPQ
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player Davzz16 (STEAM_0:1:54427705) was found violating rules regarding vehicle usage.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] GhostRider
Server Administrative Team