ban request alabama man
(04-11-2013, 12:42 PM)Alabama man Wrote: Wat ? befor man president cant hold guns XD

but you had 0 kills before you became president cause you rdmed me so your story makes no sense now
Prof is plz i have 1 kill befor i become pres.

You cant just say that i killed you just bacause i become pres after you and.

and you saying that i was standing near you ? yes maybe i was some where is streets but post photes of me in your pres office.
in streets*

prof it*
(04-11-2013, 06:11 PM)Alabama man Wrote: in streets*

prof it*

i have proof i was president, you asked me to open the door so it couldn't be in the street and even if it wasn't in my office it was still rdm idiot you wanted to come to me, tried to be my bodygaurd i said no you shot me and killed me
LOL the photo that you posted was in metro ) and there is no me in that photo ) post photos of me in YOUR OFFICE saying (can i be your guard) or post photo of me in YOUR OFFICE saying ( open the door plz)
(04-13-2013, 12:05 PM)Alabama man Wrote: LOL the photo that you posted was in metro ) and there is no me in that photo ) post photos of me in YOUR OFFICE saying (can i be your guard) or post photo of me in YOUR OFFICE saying ( open the door plz)

your spelling it's so bad
it doesn't matter if it was in my office or not it was still rdm and it's obviously a screenshot that i took when i went up in the chat and you see you saying:can i be your guard and open the door please
btw idc if you're from a non-english country it's still bad i'm from a non-english country too and mine isn't super duper perfect but it's not as shitty as yours what clearly shows you're either a dumb idiot not wanting to learn english or a kid
So not every one is good at english and i cannot be bothered to check my spelling every time i write something so you can shut your mouth. And so what, loads of people have guards on this server, not only presidents. So it is very much possible that i wasn't writing it to you. You could've just been standing next to me outside. btw i could see that you are from a non english speaking country and don't try to proove that your english is better because that is just gay and childish. Your mum should've never bought you a computer in the first place. boom !
-_- this arguement is turning pointless so please just wait for an admin. also insulting eachother is against the rules i think.
I Agree with you. i didnt insult anyone he called me an idiot every single post.
(04-13-2013, 08:15 PM)Alabama man Wrote: I Agree with you. i didnt insult anyone he called me an idiot every single post.
you did insult me on the server as a douchebag and other bad words