ban request alabama man
(04-09-2013, 12:40 PM)Alabama man Wrote: ... how do you know that XD ??

cause you killed me? and you never said: OMG THAT REBEL IS STEALING MY LAMBO idk if you even have 1
And dont do admins job its breaking rules ...

You cant deal with minges and rule breakers by your self
(04-09-2013, 12:42 PM)Alabama man Wrote: And dont do admins job its breaking rules ...

You cant deal with minges and rule breakers by your self

i'm not doing admins job i'm saying you're a rule breaking rdmer and providing proof
I dont need to say in OOC that some ine trying to kill me and stole my car what a point of that ???

Its like if you going to eat you need to write (OMG GUYS IM GOING TO EAT MY FOOR MY MOTHEY COOKS VERY GOOD !) ...
(04-09-2013, 12:46 PM)Alabama man Wrote: I dont need to say in OOC that some ine trying to kill me and stole my car what a point of that ???

Its like if you going to eat you need to write (OMG GUYS IM GOING TO EAT MY FOOR MY MOTHEY COOKS VERY GOOD !) ...

you ussualy say: watchout hat guy is a car stealer and stuff?
well im not that kind of a person
(04-09-2013, 12:54 PM)Alabama man Wrote: well im not that kind of a person

still you rdmed me
O really cmon i didint rdm any one this chat is point less stop saying that i killed you and post evidenc of me killing you !
(04-09-2013, 12:59 PM)Alabama man Wrote: O really cmon i didint rdm any one this chat is point less stop saying that i killed you and post evidenc of me killing you !

you became president right after i died, you were only1 i was talking too , you wanted to come where i was all this racks up and makes you the rdmer
There is photes or videos

if me killing you

of me *

where*

no photed or videos*

damn i make so much grammar mistake

s* -__-