My Evening in Fearless (Rant)
As soon as I got off work today, I came home and started playing on Fearless. Normally the disruption is regulated, but this specific evening was not. A very large portion of the players on the server were mindlessly running over people with their cars, shooting others without reason, stealing cars, and anything that could define a 'minge'. Every time I spawned I was either run over, shot or otherwise. I kept using the @ chat command to absolutely no avail. Finally, I had enough and became a police officer.

I tried pulling over cars and stopped individuals from murdering others without purpose. I did everything I could within reasonable RP circumstances to better the city (and the server, while still remaining IC.). There was a certain person that constantly followed me around and would screaming a very high-pitched voice over his microphone. I didn't pay any attention to him until he started running people over. I had him arrested, and there was no prison guard to keep prisoners in jail, so it was pretty pointless. But I wasn't going to shoot him since I would be breaking the unarmed rule.

I maneuvered around the city for quite a while restoring order as best to my ability. Time passed, and I kept getting more and more stressed out. I was pretty much as the brink of leaving for the evening. This specific nuisance mentioned above now had a friend, and they were both trying to run me over in a car and screeching at me as loudly as they could. An SS officer that had been patrolling (Yes, I @'d that too, nothing) and shot the driver of the car trying to continuously run me over, his buddy jumped out and started punching me. I tazered him, and the person that was killed in the vehicle had run back (breaking NLR, like he had a dozen times prior), gotten into his car, and managed to run the SS over. I proceeded to use deadly force on the driver, killing him. I cuffed the tazed body, and then decided it was time for me to leave before my mental state would drive me over the edge. BEFORE LEAVING I decided to break a rule, a single rule, and kill the man I tazed and cuffed. After being tormented by this individual for hours, I decided to kill him. Just once. Admins not responding to @ calls all night. 2-3 admins not responding to any @ calls. At all.

After killing this one person and leaving, I was banned. All night, I was doing my very best to not break any rules. And then I break one rule. I didn't receive any help from admins at all, all night. But then the one rule I break, only one all night, I get banned for it. I understand the ban, although I don't agree with it, but this was the way I wanted to blow off steam. Sorry for the lame thread, breaking rules is breaking rules. I just really hate to have another ban added to my record.
[Image: sometime.png]
The following 4 users Like Friday's post:
  • Nevy, darkstar560, Victorinox, buffalobagingi
(04-09-2013, 02:59 AM)Friday Wrote: I just really hate to have another ban added to my record.

[Image: i-know-that-feel-bro.png]

I understand that feeling that many players experience sometimes. There are points where there is either no admins on or nobody responding, though there is not much you can do about it. All i can recommend during times like this is either to disconnect and join a different Fearless Server where there might be admins or i recommend just recording your experience and posting a ban request to try and get rid of these players that try to ruin other peoples' experiences. You do have to understand the fact that although the amount of trouble you experience from these people, you are no better than they are by giving in to temptation to give you some sense of satisfaction by breaking the rules as well and you must also realize that the admin does not really understand what you went through nor do they care. Hopefully next time you choose a better alternative than killing the minge!
Yeah there were only like 3 admins on all day. (Narcotic, Aviator and Jamie. George was AFK most of the time) And today had to be the day the server has been the mingiest I've ever seen. It's a terrible coincidence.

>Protests v2d server ∞ever.
:)
Meh.... I was president one time on 2d and I didn't get any complains. So I decided to take a small drive. 1hour later I was still driving in my trabantz xD the SS was after me and the cops thought I was a criminal so yeaaa. I only got killed 3 times by cops Tounge
What a horrible story. This has inspired me to start popping up more often. Warning to the minges, my ban hammer hits hard and if you think it won't, just try it out. I promise I won't mind. Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
(04-09-2013, 05:43 AM)Niceguyz Wrote: Meh.... I was president one time on 2d and I didn't get any complains. So I decided to take a small drive. 1hour later I was still driving in my trabantz xD the SS was after me and the cops thought I was a criminal so yeaaa. I only got killed 3 times by cops Tounge

Last night the president was nowhere to be seen. He wouldn't respond to warrants but seldom, and it just seemed like literally everything was pitted against me last night. I really wish I would have left before I did something silly.

And what irk's me more than the actual ban, was that the admin that I had been calling on through @ and actually running up to him asking for help through microphone, was the one that banned me. After going all night ignoring me, totally blowing me off, he decides to do something. And the even more worse part was that I was told by several individuals that the admin that banned me pretty much never bans anybody. While him and his two paramedic buddies ran around the city walking together to be cool and talking over Teamspeak, I'm dealing with mingeddon without any acknowledged from him at all.

Then I snap and do something stupid, and he's magically there to catch me for it. He didn't ban the SS for patrolling, he didn't ban the NLR-breaking individual (either for NLR, harassing players, general bullying), or his friend that was running around with him. I was the only one banned.

(04-09-2013, 06:17 AM)Jokhah Wrote: What a horrible story. This has inspired me to start popping up more often. Warning to the minges, my ban hammer hits hard and if you think it won't, just try it out. I promise I won't mind. Cheese

Jokah, you are already an exceptional admin. As far as I'm informed and have experienced, you are always responsive to the best of your ability, and you always deal with things fairly. You are fair-minded, and handle with things as such.
[Image: sometime.png]
If you feel that its an invalid ban, why don't you contact the admin that banned you, and see how he feels about un-banning you. You still broke a rule, hense why you got banned. Just make sure not to get banned in the future.
If you see an admin not answering any requests, just minging around. You have the full right to post an admin abuse thread. Post a picture what he did, some evidence. And maybe he will be warned and won't do it again. You don't want to demote him, you want to state a point.

Some get caught and some don't, getting banned for stupid shit is normal. Really, but they still need to ban you.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I started to watch what going on around you after answering other calls aswell. As I arrived and spectated you Tazed and shot a guy dead then disconnected. You could have waited a couple more minutes and they would have been dealt with. There was no need for you to rage and leave.

Also I Apologize if it was me you were trying to get a hold of, It's a bit hard when you have three others screaming down the microphone at the same time.

You weren't the only one banned. The ones you had enough of got a ban as well. Considering your circumstances if you made an unban request I'm sure it would be shortened or removed, also I don't instantly ban SS for patrolling or someone breaking NLR, They were warned depending on the player (Hours/Should know better).