On Grub
Name: Disturbed The Real One

Time/Date: Apr 7, 2013 @ 5:42am

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11680391

Name of Administrator: [FL] Lt.Grub

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=137397526
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=10hk0vp&s=6
okay Grub banned me for 'Lying to an Admin,Metagaming' wish i did not as you can see in pictures [FL:M] spartanjunior31 sent him apperantly a picture wish is the first photo where you can see the arrest warrant but when you look at my logs in you can see two arrest warrant then duncan whiley leaving the server but on [FL:M] spartanjunior31 after the warrant you can see in OOC elite penguin say 200 hours <3 but on my logs it doesn't say it i will take my ban since it's not long but this is utter bs he called me many times a liar that i was just lying to him wish i did not like since i didn't we had been talking for 20-30 min and he always went to the same thing i was lying and meta gaming i feel like cause grub was wrong he made [FL:M] spartanjunior31 and narco make that then take a picture just so he could ban me and not be wrong i do feel like this is admin abuse i just wish for him to say sorry to me atleast since he made a misstake and didn't want to admit it
Please read the rules for filing an admin abuse report.

The following points are no abuse:
Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
Administering unorthodox punishments, i.e. !slay.
Applying god mode to themself, even in a raid this may be needed for admin duties.
Noclipping/teleporting away from RP in event of admin situation.
Not responding to your @ messages immediately.
Admins may be busy or unable to respond or already checking logs but just haven't informed you yet.
Removing your props.
Sometimes this is necessary in order to keep you in line with the rules. Even if they remove a base in the middle of the raid, while it is a somewhat harsh move and he should remove all aggressors first, it is your fault for creating a doombase.
Refunding with a valid reason, either himself or others.
Muting you in OOC, it is often necessary.
The list goes on, but these are common complaints, and you should use common sense when making an admin abuse thread.

Seems that just about every abuse thread either lacks a template or someone reading the rules for the process.
Closed, not an abuse matter.