Evocity Radio [RADIO LINK ADDED]
If you could Hidayat please remove the [ code] and [ /code] from that post?
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Loving the radio, everytime I'm on the car, radio is on.

You guys should have something like a MP3 in the Market, that will let us use the radio outside of the car.
It's in progress.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Kobi Blade
Quote:You guys should have something like a MP3 in the Market, that will let us use the radio outside of the car.
Read next time.

Quote:I stated multiple times in this thread that there will eventually be a new buyable market item called "Radio" for people to place in their homes.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Why wasn't ORGINAL radio idea revived and given some credit to Andreas and Dryblood for ORGINAL idea and dedication towards FL radio idea?
LINK: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...t=FL+Radio
Will be adding buyable entity + buyable radio player
The following 3 users Like Matt W's post:
  • Callos, Kobi Blade, Harry Ford
(04-19-2013, 08:00 PM)Mahti Wrote: Why wasn't ORGINAL radio idea revived and given some credit to Andreas and Dryblood for ORGINAL idea and dedication towards FL radio idea?

Because the idea wasn't from theirs. Mathias wasn't apart of the community back then and I forgot all about it. We got the idea from another community.

I also can't believe Andreas is such an attention whore that he actually asked you to post that for him

Their radio died for a reason, they all either left or got banned. Now if you would please take your complaints elsewhere, yeah that'd be great.
(04-19-2013, 09:41 PM)Equalizer Wrote:
(04-19-2013, 08:00 PM)Mahti Wrote: Why wasn't ORGINAL radio idea revived and given some credit to Andreas and Dryblood for ORGINAL idea and dedication towards FL radio idea?

Because the idea wasn't from theirs. Mathias wasn't apart of the community back then and I forgot all about it. We got the idea from another community.

I also can't believe Andreas is such an attention whore that he actually asked you to post that for him

Their radio died for a reason, they all either left or got banned. Now if you would please take your complaints elsewhere, yeah that'd be great.

No need to turn hostile, First of all Andreas didn't make me post anything, Radio idea didn't die because they left or got banned, It died because there wasn't listeners after 2 weeks, Also FL had one coder back then with no way making it in-game.
It's funny because Andreas is banned from Forums and he whined to me on facebook just before you posted. Coincidence, I think not.

The fact that their radio died after 2 weeks doesn't clarify why they should get credits. We didn't get the idea from them, therefor they doesn't deserve credits.

End of discussion.
Radio Host Application

Steam Name: Seven

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14657538

Hours on the servers: 568

Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio? Yes, my brother is currently employed as a DJ and I've 'shadowed' him for a bunch of different events.

Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio? I'm always looking for another Roleplay situation, especially if I could put that Radio tower on V2d to use. Would be great fun to play music to Evocity, introducing people to music they may not have heard before, as well as playing commercials and all that.

What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host? A mix of American 50's, Softer Electronic Trance, and Alternative Rock

It seems there are already 7 DJs, so if I'm not picked, I understand.