Evocity Radio [RADIO LINK ADDED]
Promotional Team Member Application

Steam Name: (Your name on steam) Wood Chopper
Steam ID: (Your steam ID) STEAM_0:0:33415012
Hours on the servers: (How many hours you have) 200+
Do you have any experience in this department? (If yes, explain what experience you have) Kinda. I listen to alot of radio stations qnd see them do alot of promotions and made a few myself
Why do you want to be a part of the Promotional Team? I would love to create some good promotions and I could bag us some good contracts
Do you have any ideas of what you could do as a part of the team? I have some possible contracts and I have some good competition ideas like guess the celeb.

I have two apps up. Host and Promotion. Just see what you think I would be best at.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Justin Bieber is currently on the radio. Please tell me no-one requested this.
(04-17-2013, 04:36 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Justin Bieber is currently on the radio. Please tell me no-one requested this.

Noone is forcing you to listen to the radio, if you don't like it switch it off.
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • Hendy
Radio Host Application

Steam Name: [FL:RP] D, Castiel

Steam ID: (Your steam ID)"[FL:RP] D, Castiel" STEAM_0:1:46846699

Hours on the servers: 750Hours

Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio? Yes. Playing music threw mic for friends when things get a little boring printer farming or what ever. Even though i never talk ingame i do on steam. group chat.

Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio? I have alot of songs people like that i'v been saving up. Such as Matchbox Twenty/Johnny Cash/Coldplay/Green Day/Smash Mouth and a few more.

What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host? Country,Rock, Pop
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

[Image: QhUSrD0.png]
Mathias made me a Promotional Team Member a couple days ago in-game. Does this mean im in or not ?
(04-18-2013, 04:11 PM)LewisH Wrote: Mathias made me a Promotional Team Member a couple days ago in-game. Does this mean im in or not ?

You'll have to talk to Mathias about this.
Radio Host Application

Steam Name: |SP| Wweee2345
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42335499
Hours on the servers: 874
Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio?

- Plenty of experience running a couple ClubRP's on FL with Virtual Audio Cable software
- Never hosted much of a radio, but I've hosted with people on livestream's

Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio?

Seems lots of the time when I come on to play later that the radio is on AutoDJ and personally I wouldn't mind being able to host during the time period. I have dedication and a good general taste in music, as well as being pretty flexible to the listeners music desires.

What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host?
Tend to listen to a bit of everything including some Post-Hardcore, Acoustic, Rap, Country, and a bit of either Trance or Chillstep. Otherwise I'm open to listener suggestions nonetheless.

I guess you can consider this me coming back to FL as well
(04-18-2013, 09:12 PM)wweee2345 Wrote: Seems lots of the time when I come on to play later that the radio is on AutoDJ and personally I wouldn't mind being able to host during the time period. I have dedication and a good general taste in music, as well as being pretty flexible to the listeners music desires.

I'd just like to clarify that this is mostly cause the hosts inability to disable the AutoDJ at this current state and we need Mathias to disable it for us in order to be able to stream, however I believe this is being looked into.
(04-18-2013, 04:11 PM)LewisH Wrote: Mathias made me a Promotional Team Member a couple days ago in-game. Does this mean im in or not ?

That was In-Game, becouse i need one, and does not mean you are official, but you are welcome to make an application

(04-18-2013, 10:32 PM)GunFISH Wrote:
(04-18-2013, 09:12 PM)wweee2345 Wrote: Seems lots of the time when I come on to play later that the radio is on AutoDJ and personally I wouldn't mind being able to host during the time period. I have dedication and a good general taste in music, as well as being pretty flexible to the listeners music desires.

I'd just like to clarify that this is mostly cause the hosts inability to disable the AutoDJ at this current state and we need Mathias to disable it for us in order to be able to stream, however I believe this is being looked into.

Im currently working on an Auto DJ system, that will allow the radio hosts to turn it off, buy until then, i have to do it manualy.
Code:
[b]Radio Host Application[/b]

[b]Steam Name:[/b] [A59-M] [SPC] Hidayat
[b]Steam ID[/b]: STEAM_0:1:57988164
[b]Hours on the servers:[/b] (How many hours you have) 40hours+
[b]Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio?[/b] (If yes, explain what experience you have) Yes I do have experience in hosting a radio. In fact I have hosted a radio station for about 2 years. It's really fun. ^__^
[b]Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio?[/b] (Explain shortly why you would like to be a host on the radio) Well basically I know it would be fun to host music for people. I could get known better in the community and Fearlessrp is like the BEST server I've ever played in Garry's Mod ! Yeah. I do love music very much. I listen to them everyday ;) I mean... Who doesn't like music?
[b]What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host?[/b] (Country, Club, House, Rock, Pop etc) Pop and Country :)