Evocity Radio [RADIO LINK ADDED]
Still lovin' it guys, keep up the good work.
To be honest its incrediably impressive, no other server has had shit thats THIS well put together
Steam Name: TheCorperal
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:20614464
Hours on the servers: +220h
Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio? Not really.
Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio? I love listening to music myself. But i also enjoy sharing music with other people. Id love to do this, and id do the best job i can with what resources i have.
[Image: WP_000670_zpsaed2a22d.jpg]
What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host?
Rock, Classic Rock, Metal, Grunge, Alternative Rock.
The following 3 users Like TheCorperal's post:
  • Jonesy, Prosto, 7979897
The song I played was The Piano Guys - The Hobbit/Lord of the rings.
Steam Name: x J0NN1; [FL:RP] x J0NN1
Steam ID: (Your steam ID)
Hours on the servers: 170+ (It's been awhile since I've played)
Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio? I haven't done anything major but I did some small radio stations through WinAMP and have played music at a party
Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio? I really like to listen to music and to share music, and I've wanted to host a radio station before but never had the time, but I like the Fearless community and would like to feel like I contribute to it while having fun at the same time.
What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host? Hip Hop, Pop, and Dance although I would be willing to change and accept requests
UPDATE!

We have now added Commercial Team and Promotional Team to the radio team!

And we got a new host, and the host is:

° SamuelFTW

Congrats, hope you will do a good job!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Aing
Promotional Team Member Application

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Victorinox
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39418943
Hours on the servers: +/- 90 hrs
Do you have any experience in doing promotionals? I did make some promotional video's for an other community, not sure if that counts.
Why do you want to be a part of the Promotional Team? Well, I love music but sadly I can't be a host. So I choose this section. I want to join this because it is a great project, and I want to help it expand with all kind of fun activities that make people are more connected to the radio than they are when they're just listening to it.
Do you have any ideas of what you could do as a part of the team? I will in example create competitions such as "Guess the song title", and I will organize a lottery from which the profit goes to the homeless and other minorities (just kidding, we keep it ourselves). I could also help with everything related to building.
Promotional Team Member Application

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Joykill
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26300679
Hours on the servers: 299 hours, as of right now
Do you have any experience in doing promotionals? Been running several advertisement campaigns in EvoCity before, and I believe I can make a great addition to the team on EvoCity radio.
Why do you want to be a part of the Promotional Team? Giving stuff out is awesome. Especially giving people stuff for free. It could be so much fun to run competitions, lotteries and so fourth for EvoCity radio.
Do you have any ideas of what you could do as a part of the team? Lotteries do I believe is a great idea. I shall sure find some unique ways to incentive the average EvoCity Radio listener, but I guess I'll go more in details when we (hopefully) come along.
Commercial Team Member Application

Steam Name: Rolorox
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25930697
Hours on the servers: 535
Do you have any experience in making commercials?? Yes I am a cinematographer and I have made commercials for my own business's and others including my school's promotional videos and A commercial for the Cineplex and it's midnight movie marathon.
Why do you want to be a part of the Commercial Team? I think I would be a solid member of the team with my skills, background and over all creativeness. It would be a great chance to get more experience under my belt.
Post your version of the voice there is linked above http://www.mediafire.com/?5zxlcfwm8km8ama
UPDATE!

We would like to congratulate the following people with the so called "promotion", welcome to the Promotional and Commercial Team.

° Rolorox
° Victorinox
° Joykill

Congrats, hope you will do a good job!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Victorinox
Thanks Guys! I hope I can be of great help and really improve the already amazing Evocity Radio team!