Evocity Radio [RADIO LINK ADDED]
Using the car radio is fine.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Its not down...
(04-14-2013, 11:03 AM)Mathias_ Wrote: Its not down...

it was at the time i posted
(04-09-2013, 01:43 AM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: I hope Eminems played, ill sure turn my radio on.
Oh hell yea, they better play some Eminem Smile Prefer classic Eminem.
If not I'm going crazy, believe me, you don't want to see me crazy Smile
[Image: template.png]
Quote:StillAlive (72)
Positive (+1): Here! Have a point for being almost as awesome as me!
[Image: a9751bad6217355d54a57c0fc8764bc5.png?1365938561]

Working on some new jingles!
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Wood
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Astro
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34067961
Hours on the servers: 385
Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio? Yes, I used to work as a radio host on a website called MapleRadio.com (now closed), I used to answer peoples song requests and I had lots of fun.
Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio? I loved to be a radio host on maple radio and I think it would be fun to be a radio host on this server.
What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host? A big variety, (Pop, Dubstep, Rock) I will have this like 'The Cover Hour', where I will only play the cover of songs. Or, 'Acoustic Hour', where I will only play acoustics cover of songs.
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
Steam Name: (Your name on steam)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29177355
Hours on the servers: Around 1060
Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio?: Of courseSmile
[b]Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio?
I would love to play a certain Genre different from some others DJ's, Also; I would be active in doing shout-outs and talking after every song; Like a real radio!
What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host? All music genres, Depending on what the players want.
(04-14-2013, 02:08 PM)Jamie Wrote: Steam Name: (Your name on steam)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29177355
Hours on the servers: Around 1060
Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio?: Of courseSmile
[b]Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio?
I would love to play a certain Genre different from some others DJ's, Also; I would be active in doing shout-outs and talking after every song; Like a real radio!
What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host? All music genres, Depending on what the players want.

I take it because of your swag you forgot to add your steam name? Wink
The request system should be finished and added later today
Of course I meant to forget it >.>
The following 1 user Likes Jamie's post:
  • Hendy