Nice Termin!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Steam Name: [FL:RP] CnA_eXtReMeZ
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42776856
Hours on the servers: 188
Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio? I dj and produce music in my free time.
Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio? Something Ive always wanted to do and it sounds like fun.
What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host? Happy hardcore, uk hardcore, gabber and hardstyle.
The following 1 user Likes Bean's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Steam Name: Qwerty
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6005744
Hours on the servers: (826
Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio? I've tried radio hosting before as a minor hobby and I was supposed to be on what was called at the time FragFM
Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio? I think it could be very fun.
What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host? Club House and general dance music probably, but I'm a fan of all genres and may play any genre.

And btw is' Traktor not "Tractor" and I have experiance in both SAM and Traktor Wink
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
About time.. I've been waiting for this for a very long time <3
Yours Truly
ShareCrow
Fearless Pacifist
The following 1 user Likes ShareCrow's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Theomenz told me I have a nice voice, I could apply for that job. I can also play a lot of older, classic rock songs.

I also had an important question; Is the radio station going to be through mic/voip chat and broadcasted, or will be it be through a third-party program allowing much better sound quality?
[Image: sometime.png]
The following 1 user Likes Friday's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Made some progress, got the radio playing in game and made it so that the sound appears 3D in the world (kinda)
The following 2 users Like Matt W's post:
  • Mathias_, Commander Fi5h
(04-10-2013, 12:07 AM)Friday Wrote: Theomenz told me I have a nice voice, I could apply for that job. I can also play a lot of older, classic rock songs.

I also had an important question; Is the radio station going to be through mic/voip chat and broadcasted, or will be it be through a third-party program allowing much better sound quality?

It will be 3rd party software!
The following 1 user Likes Mathias_'s post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Just to give people a taste of what's going to be heard from my side, here's a mixtape I made on my livestream today:

http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/16...qafj46q51c
The following 6 users Like Narc's post:
  • Hendy, Verzyn, equal, Floodify, Disabled Angel, Commander Fi5h
(04-10-2013, 12:35 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Just to give people a taste of what's going to be heard from my side, here's a mixtape I made on my livestream today:

http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/16...qafj46q51c

NarcoticForEU#1DJAward2K13
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Looking forward to it.
The following 1 user Likes GhostRider's post:
  • Commander Fi5h