Evocity Radio [RADIO LINK ADDED]
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Alex
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41457172
Hours on the servers: 556
Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio? I was in a clan once, a gaming clan and they had a website where they needed a guy to play Music and stuff. I've also been doing some local Amateur radio.
Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio? I'd like to make players happy while they are on FearLess. For example when People want to listen to Music without going out of the game and going onto youtube. It'd make it easier for them to listen to their favourit songs. I'd like to do a change and make People happy while they are driving around in EvoCity's streets.
What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host? I'd be playing country, Club, pop, rap, Electronic, Relaxing Music. and more.

P.s. I hope I'll be accepted Smile
Sincerly.
Alex

[Image: m2pz.png]
The following 1 user Likes The Mysterious's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Awesome idea, good luck wannabe hosts!
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Lovely idea! Nice to see that this is going to be added!
I think you should add a separate application for another job 'co-presenter'. This job would basically help the show roll along between the songs so it isn't too boring. It would also come in handy if there was some news such as 'The President has Been killed!' and the presenter could hand the story over to the co-presenter.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
I've been waiting for this for a long time. I used to DJ loads back in the day and many people say I have a 'radio voice'. I'll certainly be applying when I'm home from Spain.
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]
The following 1 user Likes Aing's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
I can't wait for this! I would loved to be a radio host, but I doesn't have any expierence with Tractor and SAM Broadcaster.
The following 1 user Likes ChrilLe's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Like I said, exceptions can be made. Narcotic for an example is using VDJ, so thow those applications out here and tell us what software you are using!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
(04-09-2013, 10:59 AM)Link66 Wrote: Lovely idea! Nice to see that this is going to be added!
I think you should add a separate application for another job 'co-presenter'. This job would basically help the show roll along between the songs so it isn't too boring. It would also come in handy if there was some news such as 'The President has Been killed!' and the presenter could hand the story over to the co-presenter.

There will come ingame interviews and news, the whole radio is build up on brining better rp to the servers.
The following 2 users Like Mathias_'s post:
  • Floodify, Commander Fi5h
(04-09-2013, 11:55 AM)Equalizer Wrote: Like I said, exceptions can be made. Narcotic for an example is using VDJ, so thow those applications out here and tell us what software you are using!

I Applied, am I in? Just wondering :p
Sincerly.
Alex

• Commander Fi5h
(04-09-2013, 12:00 PM)Alex Wrote:
(04-09-2013, 11:55 AM)Equalizer Wrote: Like I said, exceptions can be made. Narcotic for an example is using VDJ, so thow those applications out here and tell us what software you are using!

No, no, no. Slow down a little bit buddy.

We are currently waiting for everyone to get a chance to post an application, so after somewhat 24-48 hours we will start reviewing all applications.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Weecow, Commander Fi5h
(04-09-2013, 12:04 PM)Equalizer Wrote:
(04-09-2013, 12:00 PM)Alex Wrote:

No, no, no. Slow down a little bit buddy.

We are currently waiting for everyone to get a chance to post an application, so after somewhat 24-48 hours we will start reviewing all applications.

I'm very excited, Anyway happy to be able to participate to be able to be an Radio Host for ya'll.
Sincerly.
Alex

• Commander Fi5h