Evocity Radio [RADIO LINK ADDED]
Steam Name: Joey Skylynx
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11061926
Hours on the servers: 635+
Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio?: I use to run as a co-broadcaster for FPSBanana's Radio Station back in 2009, running under the DJ title of DJ Skylynx. Aside from this, most of my "broadcasting" experience is doing political talkshows on DarkRP servers under the broadcasting title of "Radio Free"
Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio?: I feel like Fearless needs a political talkshow bloc... Or atleast a better taste in music. That said though I'd like to be a apart of the Evocity Radio namely because of a variety of different reasons, some political, some not. It's just a matter of my mood I guess.
What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host?: Country, Classic Rock, Rock N' Rap, Heavy Metal, Glam Metal, and Prog Rock
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Joey Skylynx's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
I hope Eminems played, ill sure turn my radio on.
The following 1 user Likes fuz3_r3tro's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Steam Name: [FL] Vauld
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33499744
Hours on the servers: 1.2k
Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio? Nope! Shouldn't be too hard though, gotta start somewhere.
Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio? Well, I love music.. So I think it'd be fun to hopefully keep people entertained. I think I can do a nice job selecting music too. A talkshow would be fun too, if it's allowed.
What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host? Only the best of course, pop, alternative rock, etc, nothing horrible like "friday".
The following 1 user Likes Vauld's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Steam Name: Jcshy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49406826
Hours on the servers: 110
Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio? I spent two years at a site working as a Radio DJ, Head DJ and later UK Radio Manager, a position I held for around four months. I've got the experience and the dedication you need for hosting.
Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio? I love the community and it'd be great to have it heard in the game.
What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host? Pop, Indie Pop & Indie Rock.
The following 1 user Likes Hendy's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
alright this is pretty sweet. cant wait. will you just have to hit a button on your keyboard and turn on the radio then the host controls the songs and sais stuff every once and a while
The following 1 user Likes Happy dew's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
This sounds awesome! I can't wait, regardless if I get to be a radio host or not. Just the thought of this is pretty cool.

Steam Name: Friday

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22551619

Hours on the servers: 180+

Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio? Yes, I do. When I used to host a TF2 server I would have the options to turn on a custom radio for my players. I also use my mic to play music in-game frequently.

Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio? I think it would be a fantastic experience! I've always wanted to do something like this. Being apart of this would give me a lot of personal satisfaction.

What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host? Light electronica, some more ambient, laid-back music. I'll even mix together some of my own things if you'dd like.
[Image: sometime.png]
The following 1 user Likes Friday's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
This sounds like a great feature.

I Know I for sure would get involved if its included in v33x.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
The following 1 user Likes Oliver's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Steam Name: (Your name on steam) Wood Chopper
Steam ID: (Your steam ID) STEAM_0:0:33415012
Hours on the servers: (How many hours you have) Around 200 hours
Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio? (If yes, explain what experience you have) Indeed. I used and still do the SRP ingame radio which is just like this.
Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio? I love Radio broadcasting and I think this is a way to get back the hobby I love doing. I have a lot of experience in Virtual DJ since I used to be a DJ (Still got my kit and all) which means I can even DJ/mix live! I just would love this job and I have always wanted to do live interviews and play music to the whole of evocity!
What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host? I plan to play Pop, The current hits ,song requests, If wanted I could mix some of my own music together and I would even like to do some interviews to make it more real like.
I also have experience in SAM and Tractor after hosting a big and quite popular radio station called NG Radio.
Thanks for reading and even if I dont get the job I wish you the best of luck!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
I always believed that a radio would be implemented one day!
Great work!

I'm sorry, but I can't join your project. I already have a big one in progress (also concerning FL & coming this year).
However, good luck !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Should I implement a request / thumbs up / thumbs down feature that you can use ingame that the presenter(s) will be able to see?
The following 9 users Like Matt W's post:
  • beflok, Termin, GeorgeTheBoy, Weecow, Wood, Oliver, Vauld, Victorinox, Commander Fi5h