Marlboro unban request.
Your name: Marlboro

Your ban ID: 29298

Banned by: [FL] Jokhah

Reason: propspaming, prop minging

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: This was my third day in the server and I feel an 3 days ban was too long (or no ban was needed at all). What I did is spawn 5-7 beer bottles (with the intention to break them right after). I think a warning was sufficient for spawning 5-7 beer bottles. I also swear I didn't know that spawning 5 beer bottles would get me a ban (or even that it's against the rules). The reason I thought it wasn't against the rules is because I saw people spawning many beer bottles and watermelons. I would greatly appreciate if you unban me as I really do enjoy this community and server.
Here is a screenshot of many other people spawning props that break.

(That was the reason I did it too, saw many people doing it, thought it's not against the rules, so I spawned 5 bottles and before I could break them I got a ban.)

Sincerely,
Marlboro.
I had banned a couple of people ahead of you for the same thing. What did you really think was going to happen? On top of that you were spawning them lifting them up and droping them. There is absolutely no sense of RP to those actions. Top that off with the fact that you were special service, I really don't know what you expected to happen.
(04-08-2013, 03:04 PM)Jokhah Wrote: I had banned a couple of people ahead of you for the same thing. What did you really think was going to happen? On top of that you were spawning them lifting them up and droping them. There is absolutely no sense of RP to those actions. Top that off with the fact that you were special service, I really don't know what you expected to happen.

I'm really sorry, I wasn't thinking straight at the time of that happening. (It was ~4am or something) I'm so sorry.
(I also found out at that time I can spawn beer bottles that break and got too excited. Sad)
Alright, I'll reduce your suspension seeing as your new. In the future please refrain from spamming props.