Unban Request on IAmSkrippy / Edmund
Your name: IAmSkrippy / Edmund

Your ban ID: 29316

Banned by: [FL] Adman

Reason: Random Deathmatch

Involved: RainbowDashikins, SwagRid and IAmSkrippy / Edmund.

Why we should unban you: I dont feel like i have done anything wrong here, my friend SwagRid accidently rammed into RainbowDashikins when he needed Petrol

So instead of him getting out of his car to get his Ferrari Modena unstuck i thought it was faster to hit him. I then hit RainbowDashikins and he rammed me back.

It began to be a little ramgame and i somehow got his Truck stuck on a wall, he got out, but he got out on the other side of the wall. I hit his truck so i got it down

and was driving around to tell him i got it down for him, then he pulled out a Tranquilizer Sniper and shot at my car then quickly holstered it. I didnt know why he did it so i got out and my friend pulled out

and UMP and i told him to shoot him, i pulled out my Tranquilizer Sniper and tranqed him and then knifed him. He was AFK for 10 minutes and then there was a Ban request on us.
Appeal reviewed and approved.

I've just reviewed the video more closely and your version of events seems correct. The ban has been removed from your record, I apologise for any inconvenience.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team