Taking Matters Into The Players Hands (Not backseat admining)
(04-08-2013, 03:42 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: Been doing this for months. The only way v33x will ever change is if more moderators and admins go on it.
After that it needs more people who can roleplay, more people will eventually feel inclined to roleplay as people set good examples.

Really this. The times I've been on V33 I saw no roleplay whatsoever. Minge activity wasn't really that high, but zero to almost zero roleplay.
People can post Ban requests, are simply call over an admin to the server, if there is a large amount of players causing havoc.

To be honest, v33x does not have that many rulebreakers. Yes there are a few, but the majority of its players go on there as its where they can Contrawhore, and not intentionally get caught. They don't go on there to break the rules, they just know that there are rulebreakers on there, which is exactly why they feel the need to go on v33x, to contrawhore.

I personally never go on V33x. I don't find it a pleasant place to Role-play, so i tend to stick to V2d aswell as V2p.
The only reason why I don't play 100% of my time on v2d is due to the incredibly small and not very pleasant map.

I like the map of V33, but even more the map of v2p. V2p has a large amount of rulebreakers too, though. At least V2P has a bit of roleplay, even though it also has a lot of contrafarming. That's fine by me though.
Frankly, I don't see any justification for "taking back" v33x, its just effectively an upgrade of v2d with a few shiny Hl2 textures shoved in for fun, in effect, its an upgrade of an extremely ugly and rather featureless map. Now if you were apply the same attempts to bring order to v2p, now that's a far different matter...
"SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE MONEY!"

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:43350482&b=13]
(04-08-2013, 10:43 AM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: To be honest, v33x does not have that many rulebreakers.

(04-08-2013, 10:43 AM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: I personally never go on V33x.

[Image: are+you+fucking+kidding+me+meme+the+fuck...urmeme.jpg]

(04-08-2013, 10:43 AM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: People can post Ban requests, are simply call over an admin to the server, if there is a large amount of players causing havoc.

To be honest, v33x does not have that many rulebreakers. Yes there are a few, but the majority of its players go on there as its where they can Contrawhore, and not intentionally get caught. They don't go on there to break the rules, they just know that there are rulebreakers on there, which is exactly why they feel the need to go on v33x, to contrawhore.

I personally never go on V33x. I don't find it a pleasant place to Role-play, so i tend to stick to V2d aswell as V2p.

Me too, I basically never an on v33 unless I'm desperate for a server. Last time I was on v33 I was RDMed when I was doing some good FBI RP. I don't blame admins for it, minges are just on when admins aren't.
(04-08-2013, 08:35 AM)Narcotic Wrote: I don't really see why a topic would be appropiate? Exactly what purpose does it serve?
Well.. This is awkward.
(04-08-2013, 03:50 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Again, I had the server covered for a good 5 hours today, nobody seems to notice.
I noticed that most of that 5 hours you was AFK Smile
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 1 user Likes Doctor KuLa's post:
  • The Mysterious
(04-20-2013, 09:15 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote:
(04-08-2013, 03:50 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Again, I had the server covered for a good 5 hours today, nobody seems to notice.
I noticed that most of that 5 hours you was AFK Smile

^
Sincerly.
Alex

[Image: m2pz.png]