Taking Matters Into The Players Hands (Not backseat admining)
Today is the start of a revolution, the v33x revolution. As many of you may know this is the minges hunting grounds and contra farmers heaven. Nate_500 and I are currently starting a revolution of v33 to completely wipe out and cleanse the servers when the admins are not on. We know they are trying hard but they can't do it by themselves. That's when you guys come in, the players. Go into v33 with your friends, start some awesome rp's and post those ban request on all of the minges! Don't just sit back and watch, take action today! Join the V33X REVOLUTION!
[Image: Epics_sig.jpg]
War. War never changes
The following 1 user Likes epicface11's post:
  • Nate500
if my gmod works... that is.
Okay...
It'll never work. Minges come and go. There is an infinite amount of them.

Have you ever seen the movie "War of the Servers"?

Sadly yes, but it is still worth a try I guess Tounge
[Image: Epics_sig.jpg]
War. War never changes
Been doing this for months. The only way v33x will ever change is if more moderators and admins go on it.
After that it needs more people who can roleplay, more people will eventually feel inclined to roleplay as people set good examples.
Lead by example.
Again, I had the server covered for a good 5 hours today, nobody seems to notice.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Tyki Mikk
(04-08-2013, 03:50 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Again, I had the server covered for a good 5 hours today, nobody seems to notice.

I noticed...
I always notice, Narcotic.
let me put my peepee inside u

(04-08-2013, 03:50 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Again, I had the server covered for a good 5 hours today, nobody seems to notice.

Exactly this. From 12PM to about 4:30 - 5PM GMT I was on v33x, with small breaks in between. Nobody seems to notice.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Weecow
I don't really see why a topic would be appropiate? Exactly what purpose does it serve?