Ban Request
Name of player: Marlboro

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53536876

Time in GMT: Not exactly sure, I think it was: 01:59 (time of screenshot)

Server: v33x

Summary:

So the server just came online after crashing or something, and James got president, I was HSS and since I had no SS but only police force we went
in a car to spy on them and make sure everything was OK, driving around
we went to the corleone / suburbs area and I saw someone shooting another
person, the person saw me running towards him with an M4 and pulled out a galil,
him and his friend went into the house and I called for a backup, during the gunfight.

Little while later, they said that they wont give themselfs up, with a search warrant
I was able to keypad crack my way in, when I did that one person gave him self up and the other ran in a room and D/Connected.

Evidence:

Screenshot:

Yours Truely,
-Oliver
As I have said before, I have died in the gunfight and my brother (lifedounk) has survived. As I was Corleone I have respawned in the house of the Corleones, right after that I disconnected to buy in-game money. Feel free to have admin check logs that I disconnected after DYING and RESPAWNING. Thanks to your ignorance you can't understand that.
Also just for your information, in my opinion this isn't enough evidence (just a screenshot of me disconnecting.)
If it was a video and you're standing in front of me and see me disconnect fine, but this is just faked proof of me disconnecting after death.
There's no proof here of me being alive at the time I disconnected. Wink
Ignorance is a bliss.
Logs confirm that he had died.

Denied.