Worst Shock Video
I know one web site with lots of different real gore videos. Car crashes, live reports from war zones. Its actually very disgusting. Also, most gore vid ive seen is probably, where man cuts off her wife head.
Doesn't affect me too much, however I try to stay well away from the types of videos even though it's near impossible with their common occurrences on Facebook. But there is some that have shocked me quite a bit such as the 9/11 jumpers and the noise when they hit the ground and the later images and footage of the splattered bodies. Very sad stuff. Also in a way I've seen gore first hand. A few years ago their was a murder on my street where my neighbors wife ran over her husband and he was stuck underneath it until it hit the speedbump at the end of the street. I woke up to forensics inspecting a line of chunks of flesh along the road. I'll just say I didn't eat breakfast. But my cat did...
The following 1 user Likes Moisty's post:
  • Reefanis
Just heard about 2 girls 1 finger. Like the worse 2 girls one cup. Not interested it watching it unless my friends are right to me so we can see each other's reaction.
(05-06-2013, 01:50 AM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: I could provide a link of some very bad stuff if you desire.

Will not be posting it in here as fearless has a rule against Gore I'm sure.

Ive watched people decapitated, shot, stabbed Etc Etc. Not much of a shock value to me.

Yeah, that's pretty normal...

The internet's a great place.