Unban request (Cagar)
Heart 
Your name: Cagar

Your ban ID: 11907 , STEAM_0:1:15754512

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: "Mass CDM, abuse towards admin, Prop killing on purpose because wants ban"

Involved: Me, and random people who I can't remember

Why we should unban you:

First of all, I'm a big fan of your server and community, and that you're STILL up.
I played on your server for around 100 hours, and were involved in many great RP-situations.
For example the Alien-RP (which I started), where mysterious infection spread around the city and everyone on the server was actively involved. It was awesome.
The latest thing I usually did was keeping up a shooting range in my friend's gunstore.
So I like RP, I know what it's about, I know the rules blahblah...

...so, why the heck am I banned for this kind of reason(s)?

I don't know. I was tired, possibly drunk, and completely on burn-out. I just went berserk.
This happened a year ago, so I don't even have clear memory of the scenario, but it sounds pretty crazy, and I think that my ban was well deserved.
I strongly regret whatever I have done

And now, my friends have started to play actively on your servers again, and I'd love to join them. so this is the best I can do.
I guess. Angel

Thanks
-Cagar
Lets see what others think but I'm for a 2nd chance
Let me add to the offer: You can (really) permaban me if I do anything against the rules after this. I'm completely ready to prove myself as a fair and good player, and forever is a long time to wait. Skeptical
I'm up for a second chance.
Approved