unban request pyr0pr0t3cti0n | B
Your name: kvk60

Your ban ID: 29192

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: Administrator disrespect, publicly building without admin approval, lying.

Involved: Smith Petrov

Why we should unban you: I just builded a fairground attraction, with the intention to roleplay (not like others who CDM whole the time). I didn't know it wasn't allowed so i deleted like the admin requested. He demanded me to read the rules. I read them but still didn't knew which rule i broke. So I asked him about it, but he didn't replied. He banned me for 7 days, bit hard for a person who was roleplaying! This is a bit ridiculous for a rp server. Administrator disrespect?! I didn't offend him!
You did offend me and you wanted to. You were constantly provoking me and you knew I was going to get pissed off by it.
I just asked you polite which rule I broke. You didn't reply on it and told me I will get banned. Then I asked you if this was my second or third ban. ( for a player of +100 hours not bad) You never replied on my questions. Admin disrespect?! I was treated with disrespect, I still don't have an answer on my 2 little questions. (no wonder that a person becomes upset) What did I say, that offended you? You just insta banned me. A 7 days ban caused of a nice ferris wheel (it didn't kill somebody, it wasn't in the way of somebody), I just wanted to roleplay. I just want to say that, the ban is unfair, silly and hard.
Firstly, your attitude towards me was disrespectful, when you're getting asked about things to do politely, you just do it, which you did, you then put on the attitude I do not wish to see, I replied to what rule you broke in case you did not notice that. Asking me what number of ban it is only seems to be to provoke me, I don't find it acceptable in any ways, with the choice of words you also had.
I don't agree about that negative attitude. I never cursed or insulted you. The choice of words?! I never used curse words. Asking the number of ban wasn't meant to provoke you. I think it's a bit far fetched of you.

There is a person banned for :RDM, Attempting to RDM a moderator, Randomly stealing cars after warning, DCing to avoid Admin. He broke much more rules than i did and he got a 3 day ban. Be honest this is really ridiculous. I don't ask you to unban me, but this ban is to hard. I just want a reduction of the ban, thats all.
How exactly do you think other people's bans are involved in yours?
It is to prove that my ban is to long for what I did. He broke much more rules and received a 3 day ban. I receive a 7 day ban for a ferris wheel and that negative attitude. About that attitude, what do you mean by 'choice of words'? Like I repeated already in the messages before. I never insulted you or used curse words.

I think you need to reread the messages. You don't understand the conversation, you keep saying I was disrecpectful. Ok no problem, but then I asked you: What did I say that provoked you? You never answer on what I ask you. I get always vague answers who don't fit in the conversation.

You ban me for offending you, but I never insulted you or used curse words?
Or you ban me for making that ferris wheel, but that was meant for roleplaying?
I am still waiting on a clear answer...
And we are working on clarifying this case. These things take time.
Removing administrator disrespect and lying point, ban stays, though gets lowered.

Approved.