Your name: "Arie Plakzak"

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:18050538

Banning Admin: Killjoy

Ban Length: 1 day

Reason for the ban: Attempting to CDM admins

Why we should unban you: because i din't attampt to CDM admins
here is proof
[Image: 1A4B3E39B686D044169EA5C396FF6781FDBCF2C0]
oo yea btw thats my hummer! an admin stole it with his physgun!

as you can see thats not attempting to CDM admins... so wrong reason ban not valid.
Just before spawning a Hummer on top of me, you hit me with a Tides truck multiple times. Oh wait, was it you who said I stole petrol from his fuel tank? Then screamed over OOC "ADMIN ABUSE, ADMIN STEAL MY GAS AND NOCLIP AWAY." Remember that part?
(05-03-2011, 09:49 PM)killjoy Wrote: Just before spawning a Hummer on top of me, you hit me with a Tides truck multiple times. Oh wait, was it you who said I stole petrol from his fuel tank? Then screamed over OOC "ADMIN ABUSE, ADMIN STEAL MY GAS AND NOCLIP AWAY." Remember that part?

Yes you stole my 1% fual! and you parked ur car on the middle of the road as a cop! there is a gas station where you can park it -.-' but lazy cop is to lazy to walk.

You can't steal fuel.
Don't be a derp.
How about we ban this retard some longer ?
I saw him raging and bitching and I kicked him but apparantly he doesn't get it that he has to treat us with some respect..
He was talking dutch in OOC aswell and asking me if I had a sticky nutsack, then lied about it cause he didn't expect I could speak dutch apparantly...
Dumb retard is dumb...
-Signature removed-
Well, this minge has misbehaved enough. Banned.