Ban shortened request
Your name: Bratset

Your ban ID: 29177

Banned by: Adman

[b]Reason
: (was found violating rules regarding car deathmatch and racism.
Suspension shall be applied for 3 days.

Involved: First ban: Erik.staum and
doddi649

Second Ban: Commander Fi5h, Stylep, Erik.staum

First Ban (: Why we should unban you:[/b] (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Ok, this is not an unban app. I want to shorten my ban inthe video im seen CDM'ing 1 person. I dont think that is a 3 day ban, it also says i used a racist word. Me and my friend Erik.staum where driving around and i said Fuck you and Erik.staum said ***. We were talking at the same time and i think that my ban could be shortened to 2 days.

Second Ban

Reason: was found violating rules regarding doomforting.
Suspension shall be applied for 1 day.

Ban ID: 29165

Involved: Commander Fi5h, Pine Cone, Erik.staum and Stylep

(: Why we should unban you:[/b] Ok, i was banned for doomforting, i think it has with the button to do. There was a button behind the tree and was moved to the garage. The propclimb ramp so was only made to look for Commander Fi5h and Pine Cone that were aiming at us with guns from another building.

I hope to get the ban shortened by 1 day, i think i only CDM'd, and used the propclimb ramp that i dont is 3 day ban worth. The 2 bans were put in one 3 day ban
Appeal partially approved.

The doomfort ban was indeed for the ramp which constitutes a walkway/building on walls. For future reference, that is doomforting.

I have reduced the CDM ban by one day because after review it was deemed disputable.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team