[Unban Request] Commander Fi5h
Your name: Commander Fi5h

Your ban ID: 29166

Banned by: Adman

Reason: Ban Request 29500 Approved - "Random death-match, killing someone because they called you a vagina."

Involved: Adman, PineCone

Why we should unban you: I know that this Ban was only for a single day, but the thing is i do not want any more bans on my record. Earlier on today, i was banned for Random Death-matching, because i was called a "vagina". But this situation was misunderstood. From when i first came on the server, Bratset was giving me, aswell as PineCone alot of trouble. Not only did he use foul language, he also CDM'ed PineCone multiple times, and also raided us, aswell as stealing our car. I would have not killed him without a reason, but due to the fact that he had done several things to raise my patients, i killed him. He raided me, and stole my car, in which he took to his base which was a "doomfort", which therefore ment that i would not be able to get it back. In this series of events, i did not die, which meant that NLR did not apply. This meant that my Deathmatch for him was not random, due to the fact that he was giving me grief several times. (Raiding me, Stealing my car, Foul Language).

I just hope that you Admins/Moderators understand the fact that i really do not need any more bans on my record, and i promise you that i would not have killed him, if i indeed did not have a valid reason. I've started fresh, and i understand that killing someone without a reason is not allowed, which is exactly why i did not kill him without a reason. I killed him due to the grief that he had caused me whilst on the server, and i think that the reason why i killed him was actually acceptable.
The thing I am struggling to tie together, is why you said, and I quote, "Oh you're recording? Well you just called me a vagina, so."

Seems to me very clear, if he had raided you and stole your car why didn't you simply kill/raid him earlier or before the events seen in the video. You expressly began hostile actions after he called you a vagina, which to me shows you grasping for any explanation you can think of right now.
Yes, but at the beginning, i came up to him, and asked him, "Why did you raid me and steal my car?". He then replied by calling me a "vagina", which then made me decide to kill him. Yes, i was going to indeed find him and kill him in the first place, but the fact was i had only just found him, therefore i was killing him for the grief that he had caused me.

I promise you Adman, i really did not kill him without a reason, as i did not want to get banned. I did not kill him for calling me a "vagina", it was that which made me kill him, due to the grief that he had already caused with his actions. The whole situation has really been misunderstood, and i just really can't stand having a ban on my Record, due to the fact that i can not provide evidence that he was causing me grief.

Is there any form of information that i am going to have to give you, besides evidence that will be enough to get rid of the ban?
I didnt steal your car, that was my friend who left to become cop. Check logs i got proof that i didnt steal it aswell if you want
You were with him at the time, which still gives me a reason to ask you why you stole my car. It is quite hard for me to figure out wether it was you or your friend stealing my car, whilst i was inside my base. All i knew was that it was either of you. I killed you for all of the grief that you had given me in the past. If it wasn't for you raiding me, aswell as stealing my car, then i indeed would not have posted a Ban request. I posted a ban request due to the fact that you had given me grief.

I killed you due to the fact that you had given me enough grief on the server as it was, but you then decided to call me a "vagina". I didn't Randomly kill you, you had just given me so much grief, which therefore led to me killing you.

I understand that you didn't steal my car, and now that i understand that im fine. I would have not posted a Ban request, if i had been given an apology, by either you or your friend, due to you raiding my house, aswell as stealing my car. If it was not for you (Or your friend) Raiding my house, then i would not have been forced to kill you. I apologize for killing you on the other hand, but the only reason why i did was out of utter Grief and anger, which had been given to me by you and your friend.
(04-06-2013, 06:16 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: You were with him at the time, which still gives me a reason to ask you why you stole my car. It is quite hard for me to figure out wether it was you or your friend stealing my car, whilst i was inside my base. All i knew was that it was either of you. I killed you for all of the grief that you had given me in the past. If it wasn't for you raiding me, aswell as stealing my car, then i indeed would not have posted a Ban request. I posted a ban request due to the fact that you had given me grief.

I killed you due to the fact that you had given me enough grief on the server as it was, but you then decided to call me a "***". I didn't Randomly kill you, you had just given me so much grief, which therefore led to me killing you.

I understand that you didn't steal my car, and now that i understand that im fine. I would have not posted a Ban request, if i had been given an apology, by either you or your friend, due to you raiding my house, aswell as stealing my car. If it was not for you (Or your friend) Raiding my house, then i would not have been forced to kill you. I apologize for killing you on the other hand, but the only reason why i did was out of utter Grief and anger, which had been given to me by you and your friend.

I never knew where you lived and i never raided you?
It was therefore your friend. If i had known that it was him, then i would have not killed you. I apologize, as i had really misunderstood the fact that it was your friend that was giving me the grief, but the thing that was probably confusing me, was whether it was actually him, or you.

Now that i know it was not you, i am sorry that i killed you, and i really shouldn't have, considering the fact that it was your friend that was giving me the grief. Do you think that we can just be friends over all of this, and hopefully it will result in us being unbanned, as most of this is due to misunderstandment, of who was actually giving me grief.

I'm sorry, and i hope that after all of this, we can just agree that we didn't mean to cause each-other harm.

Kind Regards,

-Charlie
(04-06-2013, 06:21 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: It was therefore your friend. If i had known that it was him, then i would have not killed you. I apologize, as i had really misunderstood the fact that it was your friend that was giving me the grief, but the thing that was probably confusing me, was whether it was actually him, or you.

Now that i know it was not you, i am sorry that i killed you, and i really shouldn't have, considering the fact that it was your friend that was giving me the grief. Do you think that we can just be friends over all of this, and hopefully it will result in us being unbanned, as most of this is due to misunderstandment, of who was actually giving me grief.

I'm sorry, and i hope that after all of this, we can just agree that we didn't mean to cause each-other harm.

Kind Regards,

-Charlie

Ok, its ok. I hope we can get along after all this mess
Glad you two have sorted it out.

Appeal denied, take more care next time. Murdering is a serious thing, as it is in real life.