Unfair Ban
Your name: [FL:RP]Starkiller

Your ban ID: 29185
Banned by: [FL]Termin

Reason: Ban request approved: Getting a friend to throw a chair into the air with him on it

Involved: Mini Mojo

Why we should unban you: Mini Mojo asked me to get in this chair and I though ok, so I get in the chair and he throws me up in the air, at that point I was upset because I couldn't go down and I was going to PM him to put me down but I didn't remember his name. So as soon as I got low enough I got out of the chair, and I was just on the server a few minutes ago and I saw he got banned so I was happy but then I also got banned for chair abuse. I never told him to do this like stated in the BR by him and I barely know him I've only RP'ed with him a few times before we are just acquanted so I dont see how I chair abused.
It was your chair, you gave him access and apparently you were on Skype together. Also if it wasn't intended, why did you have a chair there in the first place?
(04-06-2013, 05:09 PM)Termin Wrote: It was your chair, you gave him access and apparently you were on Skype together. Also if it wasn't intended, why did you have a chair there in the first place?

First of all we weren't on Skype I dont have skype anyway and I had given him prop access because he wanted one of my dupes then I spawned a chair for something I wanted to build and then he told me to get in it so I did (I even forgot he had prop access) and then he flung me around
Why did you get into the chair? What did you think was gonna happen?
(04-06-2013, 06:17 PM)starkiller56 Wrote: First of all we weren't on Skype I dont have skype anyway and I had given him prop access because he wanted one of my dupes then I spawned a chair for something I wanted to build and then he told me to get in it so I did (I even forgot he had prop access) and then he flung me around

Your 'friend' clearly informed me that you were on skype. = 57 Seconds in.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC-niqWACCg&t=0m57s
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]
My friend? I hate that asshole and he's obviously fucking lying to get himself out of trouble. I didnt expect him to throw me either
Ban reduced to cover 1 day, however it will stay on your record as it is your fault you spawned a chair, got in it and let him have access.