Aviator Demoted Me Because His Friend Wanted The Job
Hi, the admin Aviator demoted me for rebel because 'spam (the name of the player)' wanted to be a rebel, once he demoted me i asked why and he said that he was wrongfully demoted last time so i put, "well dosent that mean i was wrongfully demoted wrongfully just so somebody that go demoted wanted his job back" he said basicly "that he reserved it" i said "Isent it first come first served? and because i got the job that makes it mine" then he kicked me for arguing? i dident get the steam ID's because he kicked me too fast
[Image: high-5.png]
Hello.

May I remind you that a template is required for abuse threads.

Firstly, may I add. 'Spam.' is not a friend, I do not know him, nor have seen him before. So, your title of the thread is incorrect. Also, he was demoted from the leader 'sander.m' and was demoted wrongfully, so, I like to give people second chances, put their mistakes right. You took the spot immediately afterwards, so as the spot was reserved for 'Spam.' in this OOC issue, I then demote you and you begin arguing in OOC. I did not kick you, that was an admin after warning you to stop arguing with me.

He wanted his job back in this issue, which was being reverted. The Rebel Leader demoted him, you took his spot, so you were demoted to allow 'Spam.' to get his spot back.

This was to allow 'Spam.' to get his job back that he was unfairly demoted from. To revert it back to what is was before this happened.
Regards,
aviator
Firstly, I recommend you to use the template and read rules for report.

Spam was demoted wrongfully from rebel job by the rebel leader, which I do not recall his name. Then, you saw a rebel slot was open and took it which is completely fine. After 5 minutes or so, Aviator wrote in OOC that a rebel job is reserved for Spam, but since you did not comply and took the reserved slot, he demoted you from a rebel, in order to let Spam to retrieve the job he was demoted unfairly from.

You then started arguing in OOC chat, and even after I told you to stop arguing, you didn't obey, therefore I kicked you.

http://fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html
General Rules Wrote:5. Listen to the admin's decisions, they aren't negotiable.
Since I don't see a proper template or any sign of abuse I shall deny this.

Closed.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!