Ban request
Name of player: TvG|Killerelie4

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47406624

Time in GMT: Around 16:00 GMT-0. CDM happened on around 16:10-16:20, on the 6th of April (when the BR is posted, today).

Server: V2P.

Summary:Killerelie DC'ed to avoid arrest, then later intentionally CDM'ed me. I got "revived" by a paramedic.

Evidence: The precise timeframe should be able to provide evidence for the CDM, as for the DC'ing I have a screenshot: http://i48.tinypic.com/359fih1.jpg
(04-06-2013, 03:33 PM)Verenikin Wrote: Name of player: TvG|Killerelie4

Time in GMT: Around 16:00 GMT-0. CDM happened on around 16:10-16:20, on the 6th of April (when the BR is posted, today).

Summary:Killerelie DC'ed to avoid arrest, then later intentionally CDM'ed me. I got "revived" by a paramedic.

Evidence: The precise timeframe should be able to provide evidence for the CDM, as for the DC'ing I have a screenshot: http://i48.tinypic.com/359fih1.jpg

sorry but you arrested me for cdm because somebody jumped in front of my car
and you did not let me speak
(04-06-2013, 03:35 PM)Killerelie4 Wrote:

Two lies.

Like I've explained to you before (for some reason you don't understand), you were driving in the WRONG (that's the left, btw) side of the road, speeding, when you rammed into a cop. You then refused to exit under gunpoint, when I finally got you out you started screaming with your little annoying voice about how I was failRP'ing. Had you tried to speak normally to me this wouldn't have happened.

Also, DC'ing to avoid arrest and intentionally CDM'ing a cop for arresting you... There's no excuse for that.
(04-06-2013, 03:47 PM)Verenikin Wrote:
(04-06-2013, 03:35 PM)Killerelie4 Wrote:

Two lies.

Like I've explained to you before (for some reason you don't understand), you were driving in the WRONG (that's the left, btw) side of the road, speeding, when you rammed into a cop. You then refused to exit under gunpoint, when I finally got you out you started screaming with your little annoying voice about how I was failRP'ing. Had you tried to speak normally to me this wouldn't have happened.

Also, DC'ing to avoid arrest and intentionally CDM'ing a cop for arresting you... There's no excuse for that.

1.two lies???This is the truth.

2.I was saying i was from england and ill pay u the price.U taze me and u did not let me speak and jailed me for 15 minutes?!and then you where saying in OOC racism to belgium and england.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:

Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player TvG|Killerelie4 (STEAM_0:0:47406624) was found violating rules regarding avoiding roleplay scenarios.
Suspension shall be applied for 1 day.

Please note, though a CDM could be found via log reviewing; the intention of said event cannot be confirmed.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team