Unban FallenMoons
Your name: [FL:RP] FallenMoons

Your ban ID: 29078

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: FailRP

Involved: No-One that i know of?

Why we should unban you: First off I just want to say I'm confused. So this guy made a floating space chair thing and asked me if i could give him a little push. So i got out a prop and gave him a small push then walked away! I did not know those were against the rules! The guy that made the chair got banned. At that moment I went "Oh crap" then I got banned for "FAILRP" for 2 days. I don't know how that is failRP? I though I would get banned, if banned at all, for prop push? I am asking why it was FailRP and why I wasnt just tped to by the admin. Also I would like to be unbanned as I did not know and no where in the rules did it state "No floating chairs" and I just want to get back into the game and start RPing again! Thank you!

EDIT: I refreshed my memory on "FailRP" and I now understand what I did wrong but was giving a small push really include me in his floating chair bit? Also I think i deserve a punishment as well but maybe just a blacklist from props or something? It was wrong to give him a push but i thought it wasnt causing any harm so. And Im sorry for doing it :/
Mic spamming, jumping up and down and doing what you described.

Denied.