Vehicle Unblacklist Request
Name: [PRED]Dunderheid

Time/Date: 11:45 PM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48862496

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Narc

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was blacklisted from vehicles because Narc saw me ramming a bus. I was ramming the bus because he would not pull over after I asked him too because he rammed and cussed at me. He had been told by other police officers that if he did not pull over, he would be shot at. The Sergant said on the radio that we were to apprehend the bus any way possible. When I tried to explain this to Narc he just ignored me.
I witnessed it. The bus stopped, and you rammed him at least three or four times after he stopped.

I asked you why you were ramming him when you were complaining over OOC. You said he would "not pull over" When I mentioned that you rammed him many times AFTER he pulled over you said "I was told to apprehend him" I said that's not apprehending, and you said something along the lines of "That's how I apprehend him" or something.

That'd be like telling an armed man to drop his weapon, the man slowly puts it on the ground, and comes back up unarmed with the weapon on the ground, then you open fire on him.

There was no reason for what you did. He pulled over, yet you continued to ram him constantly. You actually almost rammed him over me and a few people trying to get on the bus, so technically you almost CDMed a few people.

I did not keep ramming him multiple times. I simply block the bus from moving so the Sergant could come and get the bus driver. And the bus did not pull over, I mearly cornered it so it could not move.
(04-05-2013, 01:33 AM)Dunderheid Wrote: I did not keep ramming him multiple times. I simply block the bus from moving so the Sergant could come and get the bus driver. And the bus did not pull over, I mearly cornered it so it could not move.

It did pull over. Not because you told it to though. A bunch of people wanted to get on, so it stopped. People started to get on, then suddenly, it moved forward without making the engine sound. (meaning something pushed it, and they bus driver did not press down on the gas) The back of it was then visible, and there was a cop car behind it. The bus did not move again until you drove straight into the rear of it.... 3 more times.

So it stopped to pick people up, yet you rammed it four times. Don't even say it was in pursuit, because it is very difficult to jump into a speeding bus without being killed by it. It had to stop to pick people up.

It was Al Sevenfold's pink bus, I know you rammed it because I was trying to get on, yet couldn't because it kept getting pushed and rammed by your car.

You did indeed ram the bus several times intentionally.

Denied.