I didnt know it was a rule?
Your name: {|D.O.G|} Feebled Darkness

Your ban ID: 29005

Banned by: [FL] Jokhah

Reason: Found in log check spamming glass bottles.

Server:V2p

Why we should unban you: I feel i should I be unbanned because,
well basically i didnt know that spawning in bottles and then running them over was banned. I may sound like an idiot if that is against the rules but this is the second time i have been unbanned then banned hours later i a row . I just feel if you had told me i could place lots of them it would of been a better solution to have told me i wsa wrong then to punish me for such a crime i did not know existed . Im sorry if im wasting your time and it is a rule not to do such but I feel a warning rather a punishment wold of been a better solution . Thank you for your time , I hope a decrease or removal of my ban is took in consideration
[Image: zOyqdDm.png]
                      ♥♥ My two favourite gamer girls♥♥                                                                        [2012 Forge]
You an another person were spaming bottles repeatedly, which is classified as prop spam, what is the RP value of spawning a ton of bottles and running them over?
I know it was a stupid thing to do and right now i really regret it but it started off as him spawning them in-front of my car . Idiotically i followed a placed some but you have to believe me I wasn't thinking , Can you give me a chance I promise and I mean promise I wont blow this time
[Image: zOyqdDm.png]
                      ♥♥ My two favourite gamer girls♥♥                                                                        [2012 Forge]
I've thought about it and decided to unban you, the ban will stay on your record.